Got a question about a problem I had years ago...

MiamiFan1354

Mar 2, 2004
Ok, so when I was 17 (23 now), I got a 1999 Mustang GT and I loved it. I had the car about two weeks, parked it in a parking lot and left it there for a few hours. When I came back, I got in the car and it wouldn't start.. Couldn't figure it out. I was lost and only having the car a few weeks, didn't know a fix. I got out of the car and some girl whom I had never met walks up and asks what the problem was. I told her the car just won't start and I had no clue why. She asked if she could try something and I said ok, thinking she just wanted to sit in it. She got in the car, pushed in the clutch, did something with the shifter and the car started. She got out with the car and pretty much just walked away.. I asked her what she did, but she wouldn't say. Ne one ever heard of anything like this before? I never had the problem with the car again and I haven't had a problem with my cobra. Just something that's always made me wonder..

• Sponsors (?)

If you didn't have the clutch down all the way its not gonna start, maybe the clutch position sensor was loose? I wouldn't worry about it much other than you were humiliated by a dame.

My 99 GT did that once shortly after I got it, Ford said the chip in the key may not have been recognized by the theft system. I got out closed the door and then got back in and tried again. It started.

She wasn't a person. It was your guardian angel or someone that has died from your past. Have you ever seen any miracle shows on tv.

LOL im j/k, but it could be. I guess i watch to many miracle ghost shows when they come on scifi.