Got a ticket...

fiveO92

Aug 15, 2004
I got a ticket earlier today for a prohibited right turn even though there were no signs that I could see and I told the cop that I would like him to point them out where it says no turn but he wasn't to into that idea. Well I guess my question is this: Does anyone know the penalties for this kind of ticket and how many points and such. I tried looking somethings up using google but didn't have much luck. Thanks for the help in advance.

• Sponsors (?)

im not real sure on that kind of ticket, all mine has been speeding, drag racing, ect.. a word of advice though, if there were no signs visible take a camera and snap a few pics.....they stand up well in court. but if the sign was really visible i dont recomend that option.....good luck!!

well the cop was pretty cool about me telling him that I was going to contest it since there were no signs visible and I took all the proper precautions so I'll have proof when I take it to court. I think he kind of knows that he was wrong about there being signs. :nice:

imblown-ru said:
dont worry about it, its like 2 points. i had an improper u turn ticket a while back. i have a criminal charge coming up in may...those are the ones you gotta watch out for.

I wish I could just not worry about it. I can't afford to get anymore points on my license or else I think it might get suspended. I guess I'll find out when I go to court about this one.