Got my baby back!!! Time 4 new pics...

EPIK

Jul 3, 2004
LEFT COAST
Got my baby back on friday after 2 LONG months of not having her in my possession. I celebrated by taking a few new pics...

036.jpg

040.jpg

035.jpg

031.jpg

029.jpg

017.jpg

011.jpg

So if you didn't see my previous threads, the Mach had compression issues, which ended up being burnt exhaust valves, so I had both heads rebuilt. She now runs great again & has no more valve tick, rough idling, vibration, or compression issues... I have yet to go WOT since I got the car back because I need a retune, so I don't want to risk F'ing up anything after what I went through to get things fixed... Stay tuned for new dyno tune numbers & after that some REAL numbers from the strip....
:flag:

• Sponsors (?)

Congrats dude its always nice to have your baby back :nice:

Thanks Guy... Feels great!!!

We need motor pics! The car looks awesome as always.

Thanks... Nothing really new to look at in the engine compartment. I just had the heads rebuilt, only new stuff in the engine bay are the LDC cooling mod, which you can't see since its behind the heads, & a new OEM battery LOL...

Here ya go though...

053.jpg

049.jpg

Holy god Epik. That is the cleanest Mach ive ever seen. :jaw:

sweet Mach!

:drool:

Glad to see you have it back! Such a beauty!

:jaw: I cant even imagine my car bein gone for that long. Gratz on gettin it back! Looks amazing!

Thanks A BUNCH guys. It was hard to be without it for so long, but luckily I have my H/C/I 91 coupe to fill the void...

109.jpg

Your car has to be the CLEANEST on this site. Looking at your Mach never gets old.

Thanks, but I think 04Sleeper has the title of the cleanest car. His car doesn't even have a spec of dirt on the undercarriage. SRTHandz is another car cleaner than mine...

Love to have either F1A 2003 mach 1 or kenne bell 2003 cobra, love the red on the mach.

Thanks. Im hoping to have a whipple on here 1 day, after its paid off of course...

I think you are right there with handz and sleeper. Your car is flawless

Thanks bro, that means A LOT because their cars are immaculate...

Glad to see that its back and running fine. Nice car

Thanks..:D

how about recent motor pics not one's from the show room floor the day you got it.....just kidding thats a clean engine bay :hail2:

LOL.. Thanks man...

Two very clean cars. I can see the 2003 still being somewhat clean for the average person but damn. You can eat off that motor.

The 91 though? Holy hell, did you just repaint that thing or what?

Thanks. I'm not too sure how old the paint is on the 91, but I know its not original. I have had the car for 2 years though & I just did a complete detail on it a week before those pics were taken...