Got my first ticket....Driving an AUDI TT lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

grey5.0beast

Cookies should never be DUNKED!!!
Aug 3, 2004
atl ga
I don't think its too bad, I'm 18 and got my first ticket.

Here is the story:
My friend is lookin to trade in his 3 series on a TT. We go to test drive this one that is straight up nasty. Here are the mods I remember:
Ko4 turbo, aftermarket DV, custom 3 inch straight pipe with one muffler(don't remember brand), it was the 1.8t BTW, lowered on HR springs, deep dish 18s all around, smoke headlights and tails, front racing splitter, subtle black rear wing. The car was Silver on black.

It sounded so badass. My friend let me drive and within like 3 minutes I was pulled over lol. I was on a deserted business park road and I still have no idea where the cop was, he must have seen me pass and pull out of somewhere, but I don't know where. It was just a quick run to get a feel for it.

I got cited for not having my license on me, I hit 90 in a 45 but he had no way to prove it. He said I was going 70 and I was like are you sure??:rolleyes: :lol:

That is my story pretty much. I took pics on my friends phone but he doesn't have pic messaging so I'll see if I can get them uploaded.

• Sponsors (?)

test driving ...

Wow, the owner let you do that with his car??

I hate selling cars for the reason of the test drive. I've started taking buyers for a ride and letting them drive only after seeing if they are interested enough to make an offer. If they are, then they can drive it.

I've gotten younger guys who just want to hop in and go for a ride without even looking the car over....and then afterwards they just leave or they tell me they don't have money but want to trade me a 4-wheeler for the car or some silly deal like that.

I hate selling cars for the reason of the test drive. I've started taking buyers for a ride and letting them drive only after seeing if they are interested enough to make an offer. If they are, then they can drive it.

I've gotten younger guys who just want to hop in and go for a ride without even looking the car over....and then afterwards they just leave or they tell me they don't have money but want to trade me a 4-wheeler for the car or some silly deal like that.

I hear you on that. One of my friends told me one time he wanted to check out a mustang for sale so he could test drive it and beat the **** out of it. When i heard this i got pissed off and yelled at him. He didnt understand why i was so mad:nonono:

morons.........:bang:

you see ryan, that was appropriate.....not derogatory..................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

test driving ...

STFU Ryan, pull the stick out of your ass. You have been a D bag to everyone lately just cuz your car is a POS. I guarantee you get a ticket before your 18

i dought it...i don't get caught......:D...you know...my car is a pos...but i love it...:D....oh and get the hell over it...there are very few on this site that are...plus..ill the bull **** if taken...its time for you guys to receive...

morons.........:bang:

you see ryan, that was appropriate.....not derogatory..................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

what else did he expect...thats like coming on here and saying " street raced a civic tonight"...it's flame time... :shrug:

Status
Not open for further replies.