• Community Forums
  • Regional Forums and Event Information

Got Pulled over... funny

  • Thread starter Thread starter agirlbeatyou
  • Start date Start date Feb 28, 2006
  • 1
  • 2
Next
1 of 2 Next Last
A

agirlbeatyou

Burnout Queen
Feb 25, 2003
1,376
0
0
vancouver, washington
Feb 28, 2006
#1
  • Feb 28, 2006
  • #1
Eric got pulled over last night for a taillight out.

The cop comes to the window and says "you have a taillight out. and you know you were going 50" (in a 35-40 erics not sure).. Eric starts to laugh and goes...

"50" in this???
cop- isnt this a 5.0?
eric- no its a 4 cly
cop- oh ok well get the taillight fixed and a nice night....


HAHAHAHAHAHA
 

ironmedic

New Member
Mar 18, 2003
1,361
0
0
Puyallup, WA
Feb 28, 2006
#2
  • Feb 28, 2006
  • #2
LOL great one! another stereotype towards 5.0's
 

99GTtony

Member
Mar 31, 2005
346
0
16
Seattle,WA
Feb 28, 2006
#3
  • Feb 28, 2006
  • #3
If that would've been me, I would have gotten a ticket, car searched, and a body cavity search.
 

lamrith

Founding Member
Jun 7, 2000
1,386
2
38
Tacoma, WA
Feb 28, 2006
#4
  • Feb 28, 2006
  • #4
"It's a 4cyl (underbreath)per side"... v

That was the one great thing about the MG, I never once got pulled over with it, and I know I had a coupl guys tag me at 15over heh. They were probably amazed the car could go that fast... Plus I would coast past them quietly like no big deal heh
 

Juiced87Notch

Member
Sep 30, 2004
500
0
16
Gresham, Oregon
Feb 28, 2006
#5
  • Feb 28, 2006
  • #5
ha! now thats funny right there! I dun car who y'ar!
 

ZeroCool

Active Member
Oct 13, 2003
1,264
0
37
San Diego, CA
Feb 28, 2006
#6
  • Feb 28, 2006
  • #6
HA! they would have told me, your tail light is out! Assume the position! OR, what were you trying to hide in there!
 

loud 95

New Member
May 29, 2003
562
0
0
Milwaukie, OR
Feb 28, 2006
#7
  • Feb 28, 2006
  • #7
ZeroCool said:
HA! they would have told me, your tail light is out! Assume the position! OR, what were you trying to hide in there!
Click to expand...

I remember when you got pulled over a few summers ago, when you were racing Cory on the way to Shari's. Wasn't that a female cop? You do have bad luck with cops.
 

saleenster

Founding Member
Aug 18, 2002
2,621
0
47
Vancouver, WA
Feb 28, 2006
#8
  • Feb 28, 2006
  • #8
loud 95 said:
I remember when you got pulled over a few summers ago, when you were racing Cory on the way to Shari's. Wasn't that a female cop? You do have bad luck with cops.
Click to expand...


I was even in the front so I was the first car she saw..dont know why she picked him. Both cars had the top down...maybe she figured she wasn't going to catch me
 

saleenster

Founding Member
Aug 18, 2002
2,621
0
47
Vancouver, WA
Feb 28, 2006
#9
  • Feb 28, 2006
  • #9
loud 95 said:
I remember when you got pulled over a few summers ago, when you were racing Cory on the way to Shari's. Wasn't that a female cop? You do have bad luck with cops.
Click to expand...


I was even in the front so I was the first car she saw..dont know why she picked him. Both cars had the top down...Jerry is certainly better looking
 

joeythesaint

New Member
Feb 9, 2003
402
0
0
Seattle
Mar 1, 2006
#10
  • Mar 1, 2006
  • #10
I had a local cop throw revs at me at a light last summer. I looked over, and it was one of the local patrol officers, whom I've come to know well b/c of my neighbors. We were laughing too hard to go for it. "You think you got a chance, Sarge?" "Behave yourself," he warned, and then HE took off, chirping 'em. I didn't dare. Bastard.
 

loud 95

New Member
May 29, 2003
562
0
0
Milwaukie, OR
Mar 1, 2006
#11
  • Mar 1, 2006
  • #11
saleenster said:
I was even in the front so I was the first car she saw..dont know why she picked him. Both cars had the top down...Jerry is certainly better looking
Click to expand...

As I remember, Jerry claimed racial profiling, as he angrily ate his chicken wings.
 

ZeroCool

Active Member
Oct 13, 2003
1,264
0
37
San Diego, CA
Mar 1, 2006
#12
  • Mar 1, 2006
  • #12
loud 95 said:
As I remember, Jerry claimed racial profiling, as he angrily ate his chicken wings.
Click to expand...

Hey, I have to use what I can!! She let me go for an unlawful lane change!
 

fiveohwblow

Official Member
15 Year Member
Jul 21, 2005
2,169
145
155
Mar 1, 2006
#13
  • Mar 1, 2006
  • #13
ZeroCool said:
Hey, I have to use what I can!! She let me go for an unlawful lane change!
Click to expand...
Not bad compared to conducting a speed contest!!
 

duner

Mr. Warmth
Jul 21, 2003
1,756
3
0
Oregon
Mar 1, 2006
#14
  • Mar 1, 2006
  • #14
loud 95 said:
As I remember, Jerry claimed racial profiling, as he angrily ate his chicken wings.
Click to expand...
 

ddonaca351

Active Member
Dec 1, 2002
2,055
1
48
Camas Washington
Mar 2, 2006
#15
  • Mar 2, 2006
  • #15
wifesweetstang said:
cop- isnt this a 5.0?
eric- no its a 4 cly
cop- oh ok well get the taillight fixed and a nice night....
:
Click to expand...


Heeeeyyyyy, mine doesn't have any badges on it... you think this would work for me?








..........yeah right.
(wheres a smiley with handcuffs on, when you need it)

DD
 
K

Kerpal

New Member
Aug 9, 2004
400
0
0
Mar 7, 2006
#16
  • Mar 7, 2006
  • #16
I got pulled over the other night for 44 in a 25 (honestly thought it was a 35 zone)... first off I couldn't even roll down the window since I had my door panel off. Then the cop asks is if I'll turn the exhaust off since it's loud. Then I didn't have my damn insurance papers on me. I thought I was gonna get a whole stack of tickets, luckily the cop was really cool. I just told him that the speedo is broken and that I hadn't been driving it much, which was the truth, though I didn't expect him to buy it. He was like, "ah, so it's a project car? I understand." and let me go with a written warning. I was really surprised.
 
R

Rogue Cobra

New Member
Dec 26, 2003
294
1
0
Salem, Or.
Mar 7, 2006
#17
  • Mar 7, 2006
  • #17
Kerpal said:
I got pulled over the other night for 44 in a 25 (honestly thought it was a 35 zone)... first off I couldn't even roll down the window since I had my door panel off. Then the cop asks is if I'll turn the exhaust off since it's loud. Then I didn't have my damn insurance papers on me. I thought I was gonna get a whole stack of tickets, luckily the cop was really cool. I just told him that the speedo is broken and that I hadn't been driving it much, which was the truth, though I didn't expect him to buy it. He was like, "ah, so it's a project car? I understand." and let me go with a written warning. I was really surprised.
Click to expand...

Man, you got lucky!!!

I was Corvette profiled. The cop let a pos Toyota in front of me go, to stop me. I was not getting out of that ticket. He was a smart a$$ and said "You're not at the track". No *****. As he was leaving, he said "nice car", I wanted to tell him where to go.
 

fiveohwblow

Official Member
15 Year Member
Jul 21, 2005
2,169
145
155
Mar 7, 2006
#18
  • Mar 7, 2006
  • #18
Rogue Cobra said:
Man, you got lucky!!!

I was Corvette profiled. The cop let a pos Toyota in front of me go, to stop me. I was not getting out of that ticket. He was a smart a$$ and said "You're not at the track". No *****. As he was leaving, he said "nice car", I wanted to tell him where to go.
Click to expand...
Oh do I hate that. I swear that prize patrol (aka state patrol) just love to stick it to the ones they want instead of being conisistant. I got hit friday too. I was 19 over the speed as well, but I didnt get so lucky. Only ticket on my stinkin record... There goes a few hundred bucks and a major setback on my head project... Now I get to stare at TFS's in the box for a bit longer....
 

Joey5.0

Member
Feb 13, 2006
313
1
16
Usa
Mar 7, 2006
#19
  • Mar 7, 2006
  • #19
Good Story
 

SMOKEDYA

20+ Year Stangneter
Jul 13, 2003
3,637
8
79
Tucson AZ
Mar 11, 2006
#20
  • Mar 11, 2006
  • #20
Ok i'll ad mine was going to pick up roger last sunday when i come to a 4 way i was turning right so i slowed to a crawl, then looked damn, there was a cop waiting there also so i stoped motioned for him to go and he did the same to me. So i turn and pulls me over and says lic, ins, reg. i said ok and he says i see you werent going to stop. And i say well i did stop didnt i? And he says well you werent if i wasent there! So sit tight he says then comes back and says here ya go be safe and have a nice day so i say you to back to him But no ticket that time!!!!! B I T C H ! peace



john
 
  • 1
  • 2
Next
1 of 2 Next Last
You must log in or register to reply here.

Similar threads

B
'03 GT Fuel Pump/Pressure/Delivery Issue
  • Brodach
  • Oct 21, 2025
  • SN95 4.6L Mustang Tech
Replies
8
Views
1K
SN95 4.6L Mustang Tech Oct 31, 2025
gkomo
B
Questions About T5 Manual
  • Blackout67
  • Apr 13, 2025
  • 1996 - 2004 SN95 Mustang -General/Talk-
Replies
10
Views
703
1996 - 2004 SN95 Mustang -General/Talk- Apr 22, 2025
89ripper
J
Progress Thread Family member 1989 GT- Backstory and updates
  • JRC99
  • Apr 19, 2025
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
Replies
15
Views
1K
1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk- Oct 26, 2025
JRC99
J
Progress Thread "Alter Ego" White 1993 LX 5.0 5spd
  • idareu
  • Sep 9, 2024
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
  • 2 3
Replies
42
Views
3K
1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk- Feb 19, 2025
idareu
B
94 cobra possible idle issue?
  • Bowen94
  • Feb 15, 2024
  • 1994 - 1995 Specific Tech
Replies
11
Views
2K
1994 - 1995 Specific Tech Feb 16, 2024
Noobz347
Share:
Bluesky Email Share Link
  • Community Forums
  • Regional Forums and Event Information
Menu
Log in

Register

  • Forums
  • What's new
  • Media
  • Resources
  • Contact
  • Sponsor
X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?

X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?