Got Pulled over... funny

Eric got pulled over last night for a taillight out.

The cop comes to the window and says "you have a taillight out. and you know you were going 50" (in a 35-40 erics not sure).. Eric starts to laugh and goes...

"50" in this???
cop- isnt this a 5.0?
eric- no its a 4 cly
cop- oh ok well get the taillight fixed and a nice night....

HAHAHAHAHAHA :rlaugh: :rlaugh: :rlaugh:

• Sponsors (?)

"It's a 4cyl (underbreath)per side"... v :p

That was the one great thing about the MG, I never once got pulled over with it, and I know I had a coupl guys tag me at 15over heh. They were probably amazed the car could go that fast... Plus I would coast past them quietly like no big deal heh

ZeroCool said:
HA! they would have told me, your tail light is out! Assume the position! OR, what were you trying to hide in there!

I remember when you got pulled over a few summers ago, when you were racing Cory on the way to Shari's. Wasn't that a female cop? You do have bad luck with cops.

loud 95 said:
I remember when you got pulled over a few summers ago, when you were racing Cory on the way to Shari's. Wasn't that a female cop? You do have bad luck with cops.

I was even in the front so I was the first car she saw..dont know why she picked him. Both cars had the top down...maybe she figured she wasn't going to catch me:D

loud 95 said:

I was even in the front so I was the first car she saw..dont know why she picked him. Both cars had the top down...Jerry is certainly better looking:D

I had a local cop throw revs at me at a light last summer. I looked over, and it was one of the local patrol officers, whom I've come to know well b/c of my neighbors. We were laughing too hard to go for it. "You think you got a chance, Sarge?" "Behave yourself," he warned, and then HE took off, chirping 'em. I didn't dare. Bastard.

I got pulled over the other night for 44 in a 25 (honestly thought it was a 35 zone)... first off I couldn't even roll down the window since I had my door panel off. Then the cop asks is if I'll turn the exhaust off since it's loud. Then I didn't have my damn insurance papers on me. I thought I was gonna get a whole stack of tickets, luckily the cop was really cool. I just told him that the speedo is broken and that I hadn't been driving it much, which was the truth, though I didn't expect him to buy it. He was like, "ah, so it's a project car? I understand." and let me go with a written warning. I was really surprised. :D

Kerpal said:
I got pulled over the other night for 44 in a 25 (honestly thought it was a 35 zone)... first off I couldn't even roll down the window since I had my door panel off. Then the cop asks is if I'll turn the exhaust off since it's loud. Then I didn't have my damn insurance papers on me. I thought I was gonna get a whole stack of tickets, luckily the cop was really cool. I just told him that the speedo is broken and that I hadn't been driving it much, which was the truth, though I didn't expect him to buy it. He was like, "ah, so it's a project car? I understand." and let me go with a written warning. I was really surprised. :D

Man, you got lucky!!!

I was Corvette profiled. The cop let a pos Toyota in front of me go, to stop me. I was not getting out of that ticket. He was a smart a$$ and said "You're not at the track". No *****. As he was leaving, he said "nice car", I wanted to tell him where to go.

Rogue Cobra said:
Man, you got lucky!!!

I was Corvette profiled. The cop let a pos Toyota in front of me go, to stop me. I was not getting out of that ticket. He was a smart a$$ and said "You're not at the track". No *****. As he was leaving, he said "nice car", I wanted to tell him where to go.
Oh do I hate that. I swear that prize patrol (aka state patrol) just love to stick it to the ones they want instead of being conisistant. I got hit friday too. I was 19 over the speed as well, but I didnt get so lucky. Only ticket on my stinkin record... There goes a few hundred bucks and a major setback on my head project... Now I get to stare at TFS's in the box for a bit longer....

Ok i'll ad mine was going to pick up roger last sunday when i come to a 4 way i was turning right so i slowed to a crawl, then looked damn, there was a cop waiting there also so i stoped motioned for him to go and he did the same to me. So i turn and pulls me over and says lic, ins, reg. i said ok and he says i see you werent going to stop. And i say well i did stop didnt i? And he says well you werent if i wasent there! So sit tight he says then comes back and says here ya go be safe and have a nice day so i say you to back to him :D But no ticket that time!!!!! B I T C H ! peace

john:p