Got some free stuff with my t5 deal (pics)

MrBobMarley

Founding Member
Oct 7, 2002
Ft Myers, FL
Well, the dude said for another $50 bucks he'd throw in a 10.5" clutch, victor jr intake (used), and an msd billet dist (used?). I dont have pics of the clutch but here are the other two. I think the intake was set up for nitrous, I'm not positive. Not gonna use the intake for a while, depending on which route I take with my engine. What do you think?

$50=

vicjr2.jpg

dist.jpg

vicjr1.jpg

• Sponsors (?)

RaSMG said:
it's gotta be hot, you'd be surprised how many deals like this are found when people steal cars and strip em out and don't know what the parts are or what they're worth.

My thoughts exactly. I don't think it's so much they don't know what they're worth, its that they price them so cheap so they won't get turned in.

Lol, trust me they're not hot hahaha. The seller is a bud of mine. He was workin on a project fox and bought an 02 gt, so he lost interest in the fox. Dude sold me a rebuilt t5 (0 miles), bellhousing, clutch fork, clutch, and the stuff in the pics for a total of $550. He know what its all worth, but he also loves my 65 and to top it off he's a true stanger. I told him he was crazy right after I paid him, and he said "yea".

MrBobMarley said:
Lol, trust me they're not hot hahaha. The seller is a bud of mine. He was workin on a project fox and bought an 02 gt, so he lost interest in the fox. Dude sold me a rebuilt t5 (0 miles), bellhousing, clutch fork, clutch, and the stuff in the pics for a total of $550. He know what its all worth, but he also loves my 65 and to top it off he's a true stanger. I told him he was crazy right after I paid him, and he said "yea".

Well, heck, we all need more friends like him. :nice: