got some goodies early this year

95WhiteVenom

Founding Member
Oct 27, 2002
Alabama
It all started when I went up to Delk Performance on Tuesday. After a boring 2 hours drive just to go get my bumper (96-98 cobra). I decided that well it was time to splurge on myself since I had already done all my other christmas shopping. So I get there find my bumper still wrapped from Ford. Tear that sucker open and there it was WOW been waiting for one for a while just finally sgot someone else to pay for it (Alpha Insurance). Then I decided hey lets get some goodies. Well time to finally get some pullies so got some they had at Delk from ASP. Then of course I'll get slammed for what else I bought. A Trickflow series 2000 camshaft. It first in line cause next is gonna be FMS 302R lifters and FMS upgraded valvesprings locks and retainers for my GT-40's.

• Sponsors (?)

yea i got them at the house im at a christmas party. I'll put them up later. Its the first cam in the 5.0 mag on the summit page there are three 2000,2001 and 2002. The rest of the parts should be coming after my birthday and the dyno tune shortly after. I'll post the numbers when I get them in. I got too many parts sitting around that need to be put in including my old x pipe which is replacing my pro chamber. Which will soon be up for sale. Wish me luck guys I know the idle surge problems will start shortly after the cam goes in that is why the dyno tune is a must. later and merry christmas to everyone.