Got something new....and its cool

• Sponsors (?)

Honestly, I have not done any WOT shifts yet, but shifting at 4k it shifts very firm. Gives a good bark.
Those 4:10 seems crazy steep to me but that's one of the twin-screw Vs turbo things. Still... Curious how squirrely it might get with your combo on a WOT shift. :oops:

May The Force and your Suspension, be with you :D

The 4:10s are kind of a crazy story. When my friend owned this car new he was having some "rear diff noise" so he took it to our friend, the lead mechanic at the ford dealer. He determined the ring and pinion were "bad", and unfortunately all they had in stock for gears were the 4:10's ;) So these gears were installed by the Ford dealership under warranty.;):)

• Surprised
Reactions: 1 user
The 4:10s are kind of a crazy story. When my friend owned this car new he was having some "rear diff noise" so he took it to our friend, the lead mechanic at the ford dealer. He determined the ring and pinion were "bad", and unfortunately all they had in stock for gears were the 4:10's ;) So these gears were installed by the Ford dealership under warranty.;):)
Well... if it ends up being too much then whatever you got running the show digitally, should help? :shrug:

Reactions: 1 user
Been working on the engine bay cleaning the firewall and inner fenders and painting. Still need to finish the driver's side inner fender but so far it is coming out good.

20230208_120053.jpg
20230215_083046.jpg

Reactions: 7 users