Got the Mach tuned today...

• Sponsors (?)

that sounds really good dustin. Glad shes up n running.....so, i expect more whoring down the road.

Thanks brotha... Oh, u know me, there will be more whoring soon, & hopefully some time slips soon as well...

Great numbers:nice:. Makes me angry that I had to do every bolt on just to put down 293rwhp and 310rwtq.

Thanks... Well, its fairly easy to hit 300-320ish rw with an N/A 4V, but after that point, it gets very pricey to gain anymore power...

IMO, your car put down some great numbers...

Good numbers. I'm posistive you got a 12 second pass in there. You put down a lot better numbers then me and I was knocking 12.20s and 12.30s all day. Good luck and keep us posted

Thanks... 12.20's would be awesome, but for now, I will be happy with a 12.8 since I'm still a track newb LOL...

So what was your setup, hp/tq numbers, 60.ft, & trap speed if you don't mind me asking?

Good numbers. I bet you are stoked now to have a smooth sweet running car with no hiccups!!!!

Thanks.. I am VERY happy to have the car back. I haven't even started up the notch since the mach has been back LOL...

High compression 2v stock heads, with stage 1 cams and 4.10 gear, and bolt ons. Stock suspension. I only made 277hp and 317 tq without cams and never tuned it with the cams so I would imagin it would have been closer to 300 hp with cams. Do a nice burnout, launch at 5000 first and go from there. Your 60ft is where most of the et will come from