Got to check out an 2010 Mustang up close

Mustang5L5

That is…until I whipped out my Bissell
Mod Dude
Feb 18, 2001
Massachusetts
Guess the dealers are starting to get these things in.

Looks hot in person. Love the black chrome grill emblem. Didn't like the $35K sticker price. I'd love the wheels for my 5.0 though

Pay no attention to my friend and excuse the crappy cell pic

attachment.php

Attachments

• media1.jpeg
    media1.jpeg
    76.4 KB · Views: 94
  • media2.jpg
    media2.jpg
    62.2 KB · Views: 222
  • Sponsors (?)

I priced out out on ford.com. I guess HID's is no longer an option? Also, you can get 3.55's and 3.73's as well on the GT.

To get it with the options i'd want, i'd need to pay $39K. :(

For that money there are other cars i'd consider as well...such as a new G37.

I think the $25K was for a base model GT without any options. Most 05-09's i've seen have ranged from 26-31K

According to ford's site. A bare-bones no option GT is now $27,995

wait till you see the new GT500 in person. there down right sexy. my only grip with them is the tail lights. im not a big fan of the way there shapped. i think if they would be like elonor styled thed be 100 times beter.

I was looking at them today too. I drove by the dealer yesterday, saw that they had some in stock (some nice Roush versions too!) but it was raining so I didn't stop until today. Besides I don't like the salespeople and they are closed on Sunday. They didn't look too bad, but I want to get into one and check it out, so I'll probably stop by this week. But that's just too much for a car, almost 3 times what I paid for mine new!

I saw a trailer full of them last week and have somewhat changed my mind on them, after seeing some in person. I would have to have a black one though and probably hit it with some stripes like this GT500 paint scheme:

07GT500_blk_rs_01.jpg

I drove one a month ago and loved it. It was a fully optioned GT coupe. Very comfortable and responsive. The handling was very nice, almost crisper then my Cobra :(
The little TV in the rear view mirror was a nice touch, you can see why it would be a popular option as when I was backing the car into its stall I realized I had no idea where the rear stopped. :rlaugh:
The sound tube pointed at the cabin sounded weird though. Hard to explain. Seats were comfortable and the plastics has a nice feel to them. Didn't feel cheap and was slightly soft.

All in all its a great car and the tail looks 100x better in person :nice: