Granada Disc Conversion

jazzyjeff

New Member
Aug 30, 2006
4
0
0
So I Finally found a set of granada spindles,discs,etc to swap into my 65 V8. I hear there are issues with the tie rod ends,I need a bushing? What brake hoses work on this?How does this swap effect front end geometry? I hear rumurs it changes things? Can I keep my sway bar? Should I do it differant and use one of the kits that uses the original spindles? Any insight will be appreciated.
Jeff B.
 
Wow, lots of questions and most are answered by using the search feature.

Tie rods are often too long to set toe settings. Nothing a dremel can't fix, or even better a set of Baer Tracker outer tie rods. They also help "fix" some of the suspension geometery caused by the Granada spindles.

Granada calipers will use Granada brake lines, however, I recommend upgrading to some Russell flexible stainless steel brake lines as they only cost a few extra dollars.

Spindles have no effect on your sway bar. Keep it unless its the factory sway bar and in which case I recommend a 1" sway bar.