GT Throttle Lag-Has Anyone Tried This?

Rehashing the reasons behind my leave of absence is unnecessary, Sport. I am happy to be back contributing where I can, both technical and fun. :SNSign: I have missed contributing to the S197 section and decided to poke around and see what has been happening. We all have a "happy place" and a hobby that we love. My happy place is Stangnet and my hobby is "Mustang arm chair mechanics". roflmao

You know Rocky that you are ALWAYS welcome to email me.

NOW THAT WE HAVE THROWN THIS THREAD WAY :OT: PM ME and Let's get back to business.

Yep that'll fix it. Did wonders for me.

I haven't tried the throttle thing yet and I have an Auto, I'll maybe give it a shot today and report back. I do have a Diablo tune though and that fixed most of the lag I had before.

I did it to mine. It seemed to help some but I am not sure how much of it was just me getting used to the ins and outs of the new car. I've only put about 225 miles on her so far. I did talk to Brenspeed yesterday about a SCT X-Calibrator 2. I told him that I wasn't ready to get a CAI yet, as I still don't know where that leaves me with respect to my warranty. He said that if I bought a SCT Tuner from him it would be set up w/3 tunes based on fuel octane, and that if I purchased a CAI from him later on, he would reflash the SCT free of charge.