Guess my DYNO NUMBERS

Well, my car's hitting the dyno tomorrow and I thought I would toss out the usual "Guess my dyno numbers" thread before it goes there.

Anyway...here's the specs on the engine.

408W using a 69 351W block
custom camshaft
AFR 205 cylinder heads w/nitrous porting option (approx 20cfm extra on exhaust side)
TFS Box R intake manifold
Accufab90mm throttle body
Scorpion 1.6 ratio roller rockers
Mac 1 3/4 long tubes w/3" collector
Mac 3" pro chamber
Mac 3" pro dumps
Electric fan
TKO 600
stock 8.8 w/3.55 rear end gears

Anyway...let's hear what you guys think.

• Sponsors (?)

All joking aside...

When I got mine dyno'd, I guessed lower. That way I didn't get my hopes up. Good luck at the dyno tomorrow and be sure to get vids/pics/ and scan your dyno sheet for the dyno thread :nice:

I'm hopin for 400rwhp. I couldn't see it getting near 525...maybe at the flywheel?

Unfortunately I won't be able to get any vids or anything. I gotta drop it off tomorrow before work and then it will begetting tuned while I'm working. Will definately get a scan of the sheet though. As it stands right now it pulls on my buddies 420whp (on the same dyno) 03 Cobra. And the current base tune is definately wayy out to lunch. My car is like 700lbs lighter though.

400 rwhp might be asking much. My friends coupe dynoed a little over 400 to the tires, yet traps 125-127 in the 1/4. Car weighs about 3050, which I assume is similar to your weight at the track.

My guess 360-375 to the tire.

1 million H.P.
Dr_Evil.jpg

10.9:1 compression on the motor. I really can't see it doing 450 whp though.

And yeah..a few things to consider about my trap speed through the 1/4 mile as to why it's tough to judge the car by it's track times at the moment.

1)spinning til 110-120km/h
2)not tuned at all
3)5000ft density altitude.

The DA alone is worth around 7 or 8mph compared to sea level.

10.9:1 compression on the motor. I really can't see it doing 450 whp though.

And yeah..a few things to consider about my trap speed through the 1/4 mile as to why it's tough to judge the car by it's track times at the moment.

1)spinning til 110-120km/h
2)not tuned at all
3)5000ft density altitude.

The DA alone is worth around 7 or 8mph compared to sea level.

Hey buddy, keep yer fancy talk up ther in Canadia! Weer Americins and we don't need none of that wine sippin' , crumpet munchin' , crazy language down heer. Got me?!

Annyhoowww.... yeah dude shoot low and be happy with what you get. I'm guessin' somewhere between 225hp and 764hp. Just my guess though.:shrug:

If it's not 450+ with that combo it would be really sad. Over 400 cui stroker, 11:1, serious heads, custom cam, etc. That should be a VERY healthy setup.

Meh...it really doesn't have a crazy enough cam in it I don't think, but we'll see.

It's got about .541 lift and 282 duration. It's not a wimpy cam by any means, but it's nothing crazy. With a 600+ lift cam it would probly be different though.