guess my hp

good numbers man remember its your cruiser you already have a race car

Yep. That's the whole idea. I really don't want to mess with this car too much. It's fun the way it is. It'd be a bigger headache with too much power.

Why dont you go with the KB Mammoth s/c, or is that the 2.8, im not sure.

My GT will be better suited for that. It's a lighter and more rigid coupe, has SRA, and a motor and fuel system that can support 1000+rwhp. My Cobra vert is just a fun street cruiser, with some balls.

Not too shabby

Its probbaly not THAT far off in feel from your GT now.

As far as SOTP goes, it definitely feels heavier than my GT. But it doesn't feel like such a turd anymore. The GT can still walk it, but this car is a lot more fun to drive around town & I don't have to worry too much about not gettnig any traction.

man rip that KB off the gt and put some turbos on it and demolish everyones numbers with less psi. just my opinion.

2 KB cars is kinda boring, gotta switch it up.

600 hp with just a 2.8kb is nice tho. imagine how much money u coulda saved if the coupe started as a cobra aswell.

Don't tell me how to spend my money. If you like turbos so much, you do it. I didn't buy a Cobra to win a penis measuring contest.

Don't tell me how to spend my money. If you like turbos so much, you do it. I didn't buy a Cobra to win a penis measuring contest.

Dude come down. He was just suggesting that maybe 2 different thing is better to have then same . As you know I like turbo too but cannot get it cause I have 5 month old girl.

If I had more financial freedom I will get a turbo but you do love your KB

Both of your cars are sick and anyone will love to have car like your , so please don't get mad .

my bad brother, i wasnt tryin to come off like i was telling u wut to do. of course its your money and you can do wut u want with it. was jsut my opinion that 2 KB 2.8s is kinda redundant and i think it would be cool to have 2 completely different set up cars that are a different kinda beast. but regardless both your whips are sick and id love to have one. unfortuanltly my bitch of a girlfriend spends all my money.

I got 99 problems but a bitch ain't 1.

Nice #s Gary!