Hacked BBK orH install + vids

Jeffyh

May 7, 2004
Sorry, this is a repost from MustangExhaust, but more people view this forum...

Alright, you guys were right... a BBK or-H doesn't fit on Mac LTs. The collector on the LTs are about 1.5" wider than the H-pipe ends. Also, the H-pipe hangers are really close to the crossmember. I couldn't get the stock ones to fit so I had to buy new ones.

I'm kindof disappointed, sounds nicer outside, but ****tier inside...

Some open LT clips...
Open Mac LT Revving
Open Mac LT Driving
Note: the sun was in my eyes and I ran over a curb
Open Mac LT On The Gas

So with some nervousness, a hacksaw, and a 2.5" connector it eventually fit pretty good... Looks kindof funny cause it's twisted though.

Interior vids with the new H in...
Mac LT / BBK orH On The Gas

Only one problem from the install. Can anyone tell me what that background whining noise @ 2k is?
Whining 2k rpm sound
I forgot to attach the air injection tube, could that be it?

BBK%20orH%201.jpg

BBK%20orH%202.jpg

BBK%20orH%203.jpg

• Sponsors (?)

I had the same problem with mine and had to do the same thing to get it to work. But it looks like you have the one pipe turned upside down. The BBK plate on mine is is right side up on my car and I noticed yours in inverted and the one pipe does not look right either.

I have a different setup (stock headers), but I had to hack my BBK O/R H too. The driver's side pipe wasn't bent enough where it turned back after the firewall, so it was about 2" above the ground no matter how I installed it. So out came the hack saw and welder...fits perfect now :nice:

since I bought it, I am a bit hesitant to buy BBK stuff

Dan95-5.0 said:
what the hell happened in that vid man? that freaked me out. did you run over something and why did that guy scream?

WHAT THE F*** DID YOU HIT!!! a guy or something?? you gotta warn me on stuff like this man, i was sitting back all chilled out listening to a sweet stang, then i felt sick knowing a stang just clocked something... :damnit:

droptopford 5 0 said:
WHAT THE F*** DID YOU HIT!!! a guy or something?? you gotta warn me on stuff like this man, i was sitting back all chilled out listening to a sweet stang, then i felt sick knowing a stang just clocked something... :damnit:
correction... "warning sun was in my eyes when i hit the curb..." my bad,

droptopford 5 0 said:

:lol: :lol: Funny thing was i no how you Felt .. Sounding nice driving then BAM!!!