Had a nice run in with a Cobra.

GRGT1994

Sep 22, 2004
So I am on the highway approaching my favorite clover leaf. And I'm about to pull off and take all four of the leaves, when along comes a '96ish Cobra. I say it was about '96 because it had the vertical brake lights (I don't know the modular cars so well). Anyway, I pull back in behind him and we go. I hold him solid. Then a little further down the road, we are side by side, exchange thumbs up, and hit it again. I pulled about a half a car length, he stopped me then started reeling me in as I was topping out in 4th and pulled hard on me as I hit 6000. Another thumbs up and we were gone our separate ways. Guy was pretty cool.

Now understand, I am no big street racer. But we were safely moving on the open highway with no immediate traffic to worry about. And were probably only a few miles over the speed limit .

Anyway, do you guys think he was running mods? I assume so. I have the mods below, just finished the install a few weeks ago, and seem to have a basic driveway tune dialed in. (I plan to get a dyno tune eventually, but it runs well enough until my budget digests this latest round of mods)

Man Super302, what is up with that new avitar of yours (maybe it's old, but I just noticed it)? It looks like some Japanese anime product ad (like you might see spoofed on the Simpsons).