Had a nice run in with a Cobra.

GRGT1994

Sep 22, 2004
So I am on the highway approaching my favorite clover leaf. And I'm about to pull off and take all four of the leaves, when along comes a '96ish Cobra. I say it was about '96 because it had the vertical brake lights (I don't know the modular cars so well). Anyway, I pull back in behind him and we go. I hold him solid. Then a little further down the road, we are side by side, exchange thumbs up, and hit it again. I pulled about a half a car length, he stopped me then started reeling me in as I was topping out in 4th and pulled hard on me as I hit 6000. Another thumbs up and we were gone our separate ways. Guy was pretty cool. :nice:

Now understand, I am no big street racer. But we were safely moving on the open highway with no immediate traffic to worry about. And were probably only a few miles over the speed limit :D .

Anyway, do you guys think he was running mods? I assume so. I have the mods below, just finished the install a few weeks ago, and seem to have a basic driveway tune dialed in. (I plan to get a dyno tune eventually, but it runs well enough until my budget digests this latest round of mods)

• Sponsors (?)

Man Super302, what is up with that new avitar of yours (maybe it's old, but I just noticed it)? It looks like some Japanese anime product ad (like you might see spoofed on the Simpsons).