Happy as hell

89stang1

Stroked and Juiced
10 Year Member
Nov 5, 2008
nj
Finally starting to get enough miles on new engine to hammer down, my nephew has a 94 cobra he just repowered it same time as i. He has a D&D 347 stroker with S-trim (not sure of how much boost) 205 aluminum heads and a cam with .600 lift and 9.5:1 compression. We did a couple pulls from 3rd gear and a couple from 2nd, i have DR he has street tires so its would have been pointless from dig. So id get a car on him everytime and he came back even side by side to me every pull, soon as he gets some dr or slicks were goin to E-Town to have some family mustang racing im wondering whos gonna win :D

• Sponsors (?)

You were on a nice closed course right? :D

And he will win. More displacement and a blower trumps your weight savings. :shrug:

:shrug: when i had my posi the car was all over w/ the blower under full load, I assume if you can hook your power to the street it might be close. I dont think it will be that crazy, on the closed course of course

You were on a nice closed course right? :D

And he will win. More displacement and a blower trumps your weight savings. :shrug:

Yeah ahh RT 00 yeah goes from here :D_____________________:D to here
3rd gear pulls are my guess his strongest part plenty boost 3rd and 4th and i pulled a car on him and he could not pass me in 4th side by side, now 1st and 2nd no doubt my strongest, what about him?