Happy Birthday Realmongo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, Sure! when the fuzzy guy and the miserly dude make baby-eyes at some honey, they get the interest. But when the 4' tall walking talking eyeball tries to play nice, what does he get? Fuhgeddaboudit!

Sheese! I can't help my height and stature.... I'm a nice guy. I keep the pool clean and try to keep the Peanut Gutter-Butter moped up around here. Just cause I'm a sickly shade of mottled green :nonono: Think I'll just go sit in my Jacuzzi in the corner and sulk!

Still Dreamin'

• Sponsors (?)

StangDreamin' said:
Oh, Sure! when the fuzzy guy and the miserly dude make baby-eyes at some honey, they get the interest. But when the 4' tall walking talking eyeball tries to play nice, what does he get?
This :chair: is what you would get from the Mrs StD! And I tell you Bubba Eyeball....even I wouldn't cross that woman....she'd put a world of hurt on me!
Besides, count yourself lucky you've got such a wonderful wife....'cause the "fuzzy guy" and the "miserly dude" don't!

65stanger said:
This :chair: is what you would get from the Mrs StD! And I tell you Bubba Eyeball....even I wouldn't cross that woman....she'd put a world of hurt on me!
Besides, count yourself lucky you've got such a wonderful wife....'cause the "fuzzy guy" and the "miserly dude" don't!

Awww gimme a break, Fritz; everybody knows I'm not gonna mess around on the Mrs! Frankly, I'd be afraid to; 'cause you're thinkin' :chair:, when in fact it would be more like :uzi: :eek: when she unlimbered that S&W in her purse! Messing around? :nonono: Well, maybe with 'Chelle's cartoon girls :drool: :crazy:

Just once in a while it wouldn't be bad if the little green guy got noticed, though. :(

Still Dreamin'

StangDreamin' said:
Just once in a while it wouldn't be bad if the little green guy got noticed, though. :(

Still Dreamin'
Be careful what you wish for my little one-eyed, smooth skinned green friend, 'cause sometimes getting noticed can get you this:flame::eek:, this:uzi::eek:, this:stick:, this:chair:, this:fuss:, and even this:owned:! If you'e really lucky, they might only do this:lock: to you!

65stanger said:
Be careful what you wish for my little one-eyed, smooth skinned green friend, 'cause sometimes getting noticed can get you this:flame::eek:, this:uzi::eek:, this:stick:, this:chair:, this:fuss:, and even this:owned:! If you'e really lucky, they might only do this:lock: to you!

Ahhhh, I think I'm good for now. Yesterday was my little honey's birthday; and I called the local Country-Western station and requested Trace Adkins' "One Hot Momma" for her. Well, let's just say things are doing okay right now :nice:

Still Dreamin'

chepsk8 said:
Almost Forgot, while channel surfing last night, I caught Rocky Horror on one of the Cable Channels, I think one of the music channels!

It's just a jump to your left....

And a step to your right.....

I think it was on Bravo here....couldn't watch it though, I was busy doing my prep for a colonoscopy this AM................:(

Hey...what's with these new and FUGLY monochrome smilies???:scratch:

Status
Not open for further replies.