Happy Birthday Realmongo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, I've only seen it 5-6 times. Only brought props a couple of times; got tossed out of the UofA Student Union Theater for throwing a 16 oz Coke along with all the popcorn and candy thrown at the screen. :rolleyes: Don't remember the words, was too busy checking out Sarandon back when she was somewhat hot.

Think of all these kids who'venever seen RHPS. :nonono: What would we call these poor unfortunates?? Wait, I think I remember....we'd call them

VIRGINS!!!! :D

EDIT: "and then a step to the right"
Still Dreamin'

• Sponsors (?)

65stanger said:
If I remember correctly (possibly not...damn CRS!) it has to do with the scene at dinner, when FrankNFurter asks for a toast (as in arise your glass, etc...)....and early fans would throw toast at the screen..................

And, by the time I first got to see it - which was my Freshman year in college - the UofA theater staff had already instituted a policy of not allowing "crisped bread" into the theater for RHPS screenings. :nono:
Something about a peanut butter topping (easy there, Steelhorse) baking itself to the screen, causing a piece of toast to stay there for several days :D
So, we threw popcorn, JuJu-bees, Milk Duds, Raisinets, etc (and one DrPepper - seemed like a good idea at the time:shrug: ) instead.

Still Dreamin'

I have returned!

Back from Colorado, now in full 'Chu!!!

Suzi, If I had only known what really drives you insane......!! :lol: :banana: :banana:

For the rest of the "Warpers" put there: I indeed have tossed toast a few times! Don't foprget about the Squirt-Guns and newspapers, and of course, "So's Tim!!" Anyone remember what precedes that line??? :shrug: :rlaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.