Happy to be here.

rebus

Aug 1, 2010
Yah I know, another Guy from Southern California with a S197, Yaaaahhnn. We have a 2006 premium coupe, Torch red, black leather, factory ordered with a automatic. (I happen to like auto's, & it is a street car driven daily) 23,000 + change of mostly 3 mi round trips to the office. FRPP intake Tillman (Chris Rose tune) Brembos, Steeda Sport springs (Sam Strano) Koni Str.ts, 18 X 9 1/2" Pentars w/ 255x45 Michelin Pilot Sports, LCAs, Panhard bar, and some other junk I didn't need. I did indeed need the suspension stuff & brakes (well that's what I told my wife anyway) because there are two sharp right turns on the way to work downhill, and two sharp left turns on the way home, and the speed limit is 35, but I tend to push it to 40 with the tune and all. Like a good share of you I have a close personal relationship with my ride and I do all of my own work.

I have had a lot of good reading here in the past and learned a great deal from the members. I never had anything to contribute. I became a member today so I could relay some personal experience on a particular post, and hopefully help another member. I look forward to reading posts while gaining more knowledge from your members.

Thanks for the warm welcome

rebus

• Sponsors (?)