• Mustang Forums
  • 1996 - 2004 SN95 Mustang -General/Talk-

hard times at the track

  • Thread starter Thread starter tjmaxx
  • Start date Start date Sep 5, 2007
Prev
  • 1
  • 2
First Prev 2 of 2

tjmaxx

Member
Jun 21, 2004
157
3
19
Sep 8, 2007
#21
  • Sep 8, 2007
  • #21
No I have not corrected the times I dont know how to
 

tjmaxx

Member
Jun 21, 2004
157
3
19
Sep 8, 2007
#22
  • Sep 8, 2007
  • #22
Well I changed out the T-stat for a 180 degree one. The one that was in there looked brand new but I could not figure out which one it was I just bought one from Pep Boys it was only like $7 is it bad to buy a cheap one because it was the only one they had? I also was wondering if it was bad to go from 93 octane to a tank of 87 octane then back to 93 octane?
 

Mike97gt

it doe snot
Founding Member
Jan 26, 1999
10,633
7
89
the people's republic of massachusetts
Sep 8, 2007
#23
  • Sep 8, 2007
  • #23
Weather factors in big time in your Et and trap speed. you even have to take barometric presure into account.. A .5 drop is baro can slow you down big time.
 

tjmaxx

Member
Jun 21, 2004
157
3
19
Sep 9, 2007
#24
  • Sep 9, 2007
  • #24
Yea I tride correcting my times and I think it dropped about a half a second on the et but I know those are a little off.
 
Prev
  • 1
  • 2
First Prev 2 of 2
You must log in or register to reply here.

Similar threads

S
Speedometer Calibration
  • Sonny Bibb
  • Sep 11, 2026
  • Digital Self-tuning Forum
Replies
4
Views
166
Digital Self-tuning Forum Sep 13, 2026
Sonny Bibb
S
6
Tires
  • 65er
  • Dec 18, 2025
  • 1965 - 1973 Classic Mustangs -General/Talk-
Replies
5
Views
411
1965 - 1973 Classic Mustangs -General/Talk- Jan 9, 2026
Realmongo
Considering widening my rear wheels, would like to verify my thoughts on fitment
  • 2000xp8
  • Jul 9, 2026
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
  • 2
Replies
37
Views
1K
1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk- Sep 18, 2026
AeroCoupe
Hard to start when engine is cold
  • 86_Capri
  • Mar 11, 2026
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
  • 2
Replies
32
Views
1K
1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk- Jun 21, 2026
CAMTWO1070
Engine Looking for suggestions and or ideas
  • PonyGTrider
  • Aug 25, 2026
  • Fox 5.0 Mustang Tech
Replies
17
Views
475
Fox 5.0 Mustang Tech Sep 7, 2026
PonyGTrider
Share:
Bluesky Email Share Link
  • Mustang Forums
  • 1996 - 2004 SN95 Mustang -General/Talk-
Menu
Log in

Register

  • Forums
  • What's new
  • Media
  • Resources
  • Contact
  • Sponsor
X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?

X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?