• Mustang Forums
  • 1996 - 2004 SN95 Mustang -General/Talk-

Has anyone bought from Buyfordracing

  • Thread starter Thread starter Rgallop
  • Start date Start date Jan 2, 2009
R

Rgallop

Member
Oct 15, 2003
75
0
6
Brandon FL
Jan 2, 2009
#1
  • Jan 2, 2009
  • #1
I am trying to buy a cobra brake upgrade and I work in Ga and live in Fl the brakes are a gift for my wife. Buyford racing will no ship them to me in Ga. I seems weird to me has any worked with this company? They have good prices just weird shipping rules. Thanks Ray
 

squeak93

15 Year Member
Jun 2, 2005
2,315
391
164
Joplin, Missouri
Jan 2, 2009
#2
  • Jan 2, 2009
  • #2
I bought from them and had 0 problems or complaints. Two seperate orders went w/o a hitch. A bit slower than say summitt is but no big deal.

Are you shipping from a different address than what ur credit/debit card bills too?
 
R

Rgallop

Member
Oct 15, 2003
75
0
6
Brandon FL
Jan 2, 2009
#3
  • Jan 2, 2009
  • #3
Yes the people I stay with durring the week live in Ga and it is not my credit card billing address.
I guess I will ship them to Fl. Thanks Ray
 

evil281

New Member
Jan 6, 2008
276
0
0
Arizona
Jan 2, 2009
#4
  • Jan 2, 2009
  • #4
Rgallop said:
I am trying to buy a cobra brake upgrade and I work in Ga and live in Fl the brakes are a gift for my wife. Buyford racing will no ship them to me in Ga. I seems weird to me has any worked with this company? They have good prices just weird shipping rules. Thanks Ray
Click to expand...

just upgraded my buddys brakes to cobra brakes from there kit, everything was great. not bad on shipping either, i say a+ for this company
 
R

RDinTN

New Member
Nov 21, 2008
0
0
1
Jan 2, 2009
#5
  • Jan 2, 2009
  • #5
Rgallop said:
Yes the people I stay with durring the week live in Ga and it is not my credit card billing address.
I guess I will ship them to Fl. Thanks Ray
Click to expand...


Generally, all you have to do is call your credit card issuer (or go online) & have them list an additional (GA) address & phone # for shipping purposes.

Do you know anyone there with a shop/ business whose address you could use? I ask because sometimes its cheaper to ship to a commercial address.
 
R

Rgallop

Member
Oct 15, 2003
75
0
6
Brandon FL
Jan 2, 2009
#6
  • Jan 2, 2009
  • #6
Just started working here so don,t have any place to ship to other than friend address. I guess I will ship to Fl or just not do it.
Thanks Ray
 
4

4tun8

New Member
May 1, 2006
172
0
0
Classified
Jan 2, 2009
#7
  • Jan 2, 2009
  • #7
Rgallop said:
Yes the people I stay with durring the week live in Ga and it is not my credit card billing address.
I guess I will ship them to Fl. Thanks Ray
Click to expand...

This is common. It protects both of you against credit card fraud. You can probably ask them if you can send a money order or the parts. It would take longer but it would get the parts to where you want them to be.
 

isjoining

New Member
Mar 28, 2007
143
0
0
Orlando, FL
Jan 2, 2009
#8
  • Jan 2, 2009
  • #8
Rgallop said:
Just started working here so don,t have any place to ship to other than friend address. I guess I will ship to Fl or just not do it.
Thanks Ray
Click to expand...

this is pretty standard practice at any online retail store to prevent credit card fraud.
 

Brute03

Member
Mar 20, 2006
232
0
16
Jan 2, 2009
#9
  • Jan 2, 2009
  • #9
i have a different shipping and billing address but i didn't have any proplems when i bought from them
 

H What 4.6

New Member
Jul 29, 2005
56
0
0
Jan 3, 2009
#10
  • Jan 3, 2009
  • #10
Bought my Mach1 Brake Kit from them.... No problems.... great company...
 
B

blubullett

Member
Jun 22, 2006
535
6
18
Modesto, CA
Jan 3, 2009
#11
  • Jan 3, 2009
  • #11
I have had that problem with a lot of companys. I get stuff shiped to my work and untill you are a repete customer they wont ship to any adress other then your billing adress.
 
You must log in or register to reply here.

Similar threads

C
Hello from Alabama
  • Carl Moore
  • Sep 6, 2025
  • The Welcome Wagon
Replies
6
Views
405
The Welcome Wagon Sep 7, 2025
Mac131
Cobra Brake Conversion - Spare Wheel/Tire Search
  • AeroCoupe
  • Aug 2, 2026
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
Replies
7
Views
375
1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk- Sep 2, 2026
AeroCoupe
5
Hello Everyone !
  • 5150K
  • Jul 3, 2026
  • The Welcome Wagon
Replies
0
Views
134
The Welcome Wagon Jul 3, 2026
5150K
5
C
86 Mustang wiper control module bypass
  • csracing
  • Jun 12, 2025
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
Replies
8
Views
718
1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk- Jun 19, 2025
sparkylawdog
S
F
Ford 460 swap
  • Ford460
  • Sep 13, 2026
  • 1996 - 2004 SN95 Mustang -General/Talk-
Replies
6
Views
200
1996 - 2004 SN95 Mustang -General/Talk- Sep 14, 2026
Ford460
F
Share:
Bluesky Email Share Link
  • Mustang Forums
  • 1996 - 2004 SN95 Mustang -General/Talk-
Menu
Log in

Register

  • Forums
  • What's new
  • Media
  • Resources
  • Contact
  • Sponsor
X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?

X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?