Head Questions.

Jan 7, 2008
ky
Hey Guys, I have a 2000 GT with a warped valve, (long story) Anyway i found a set of heads at a pick a part today. They are RF-2L1E-6090-C20B. Will these fit with no problems on my engine? They are in great shape. They are on a truck 5.4. Anything I should look for? Combustion chambers the same and so forth? Everthing bolt up?

• Sponsors (?)

they may be but doesn't romeo or windsor heads come pi? and on the front of the heads behind the timing cover they have pi stamped in them

yeah 2001+ romeo heads are PI, but their casting numbers start with RL or Rf or something. 99/00's start with PI. The thread design he was talking about are only improved in 2004 heads, more threads in the sp hole to eliminate sp blow out

yeah 2001+ romeo heads are PI, but their casting numbers start with RL or Rf or something. 99/00's start with PI. The thread design he was talking about are only improved in 2004 heads, more threads in the sp hole to eliminate sp blow out
well i counted the valve cover bolts and they had 13 like my stock heads,but the cast number is RF-2L1E-6090-C20B. did the romeo heads have pressed on cam gears??? my windsor cams did. if they are romeo what would i need to run them besides the covers?