Headlight Air intake...Anyone have any pics??

dls322

Apr 4, 2005
Mt. Penn, PA
I remember seeing in Mustang 5.0 magazine a year or so ago this mustang that was used for racing that had the inner lights on the front, hollowed out. It looked really cool, they were not just removed, they were "opened" up and the air went right through. Anoy ever see this before or know of anyone who sells them aftermarket?

Thanks

• Sponsors (?)

Yeah, they were both gutted and were painted black. Looked really good and gave it a mean look. Looked like he used a dremel and slowly careved out the front of the lens, then painted both assemblies all black. You would think that maybe more people would do this to get more air on the radiator. Wish i had that pic, I'll try to find it.

55741d1220588682-racin-jason-betwardas-legendary-twin-turbo-white-foxbody-convertible-mustang-racin-jason.jpg

Are you lookin for this as a look thing or for an actual intake? That might look pretty cool and different if it was just for looks. I'd like to see a pic

It looked like it was just hollowed out to allow more air into the radiator. I think this would be a cool accessory. Don't burn me but i can't remember if the turn signal is in the inner or outer triangle headlight. I'll try to attach a crude pic i made for example