Heat extractor hood installed. Minor whoring ensues.

• Sponsors (?)

I guess i'll be the first to knock it....it does look great but i don't like how it flows with the older Fox styling....to me that looks like you took an '03-04 Cobra hood and chopped out the middle and stuck it on a Fox hood. Again...i'm not saying it looks crappy, just not for me i guess. I wasn't big on the Cobra R hood either :shrug:

First off you have a nice clean car. With that said, I don't care for it either. It just doesn't seem to flow with a fox. It almost seems that extractor part looks like it starts way to close to the middle of the hood instead of closer to the nose. I dunno just my opinion. I have a Cobra R hood and I run into people that hate it. So to each his own. The important thing is that you like it.

bubba-dough said:
First off you have a nice clean car. With that said, I don't care for it either. It just doesn't seem to flow with a fox. It almost seems that extractor part looks like it starts way to close to the middle of the hood instead of closer to the nose. I dunno just my opinion. I have a Cobra R hood and I run into people that hate it. So to each his own. The important thing is that you like it.

I am one that doesn't like the cobra R hood:D , and I felt the same way about the extractor hood, but have since done a 180. Thanks to:SNSign: And I kinda have a cobra R hood:

I cant stand hoods like that, no offense...

The ones where the raise in the hood doesnt even come close to lining up with the black cowl grill. To me it looks wrong. The heat extractor thing might look decent with a hood that lines up with the cowl, but personally I dont like the way that is. Same goes for ANY fox hood that does this.

The rest of the car looks nice though! Digging the 17 Ponys!

25thmustang said:
I cant stand hoods like that, no offense...

The ones where the raise in the hood doesnt even come close to lining up with the black cowl grill. To me it looks wrong. The heat extractor thing might look decent with a hood that lines up with the cowl, but personally I dont like the way that is. Same goes for ANY fox hood that does this.

The rest of the car looks nice though! Digging the 17 Ponys!

You better listen to these guys. Take it off now, looks awful on your car. You better just ship it to me so I can put it on my car. I'll even throw in my old stock hood for the trouble.:D :flag: