Hello Again Stangnet.....i Can't Give Up This Hobby...i Tried

Cobra912

May 1, 2005
Wish I was anywhere but here
Well hello everyone! Website sure looks different.

Been away for awhile.....bought a 410W two years ago which we tore apart, checked and rebuilt despite my better judgement.... 3rd pass down track it proceeded to grenade the lifters into the newly minted camshaft and bits of metal into the crank with a few bent valves to boot. Still ran a 10.7 on 7 cylinders lol. So I did what most respecting people do - I quit!

Bought myself a nice black on black leather 07 F150 FX4 - added a tuner, wheels and tires, step bars, NAV etc etc......but I couldn't get the pile of parts in my garage out of my mind.

So needless to say after a much needed hiatus from racing and Mustangs in general I have returned to it. I just put in a new crank, solid lifters, new solid roller cam, new rockers with girdles, new convertor, new oil pump etc the list goes on. Close to firing it up. Hope to run a low ten this time around.

So moral of my story - I will no longer buy used parts and I will no longer threaten to give it up because I can't!

And Happy Canada Day! :canada: and early 4th of July! :flag:

• Sponsors (?)

I've already decided that if my stroker takes a dump on me, I'm throwing a junkyard 302 in it and a DIY turbo kit, and if I blow up the 302 then oh well I'll find another explorer and swap a new one in. Cheaper and less depressing when it blows up lol.

Reactions: 1 user
I've already decided that if my stroker takes a dump on me, I'm throwing a junkyard 302 in it and a DIY turbo kit, and if I blow up the 302 then oh well I'll find another explorer and swap a new one in. Cheaper and less depressing when it blows up lol.

yep exactly my thoughts. Will find a junkyard motor and do something heinous to it, if it blows it blows.

offering-1024x1022.jpg