Hello and a HUGE THANK YOU!

90-Lx-Notch-

Nov 9, 2019
CT
Hello and a HUGE THANK YOU, to all whom created, maintained, and contributed to this resource gold mine over the years. I’ve been a 10 plus year reader of the site and 20 year owner/builder of the same car.
My car is a 1990 notchback factory black with black cloth interior. Just wanted to make an account and say Thank you.
I’ll figure out pictures and hopefully my avatar photo
5B84DBC2-624A-4893-BEA0-94C082939D0F.jpeg

• Sponsors (?)

Wish it was my garage :(
The shop at work/ wash bay.

There is a back story behind the car as always. I bought the car a year or so out of high school in 1998. The car had minimal mods but the gold stripes were done already. Drove the car for maybe 4 years. Blew a head gasket in 2001 being a stupid kid.
Bought a freshened up 306 short block locally and then spent a bunch of money buying “my combo” of top end parts(read hodgepodge). Put the motor together and got it in the car. Ran out of money and sanity chasing the wrong problems. The car sat for probably 10 years or more. I’d chase my tail a few times with it here and there try to drive it regardless and it was always just unpleasant and frustrating lol.
Fast forward to this summer, I decided the car was deserving to be on the road and I missed driving it. So I buckled down and got it I think straightened out. Many Thanks to this site the car now runs very strong and idles as nice as it has since the stock cam came out.
The long story short is I don’t have 20 years of pictures at all. However I wish I did.