Fox Hello everyone.

My awesome wife bought me a project car for my last birthday back in May! It's a 92' Mustang GT hatchback and it came as just a roller (no engine or tranny) with a complete body and interior. Of course, it was a 5.0/5 speed car. I haven't had any time to focus on it, yet. A couple of weeks ago, a good friend of mine messaged me and said that if I could help him pull the engine out of his SN95 Mustang that he would give me some parts from his old Foxbody. I was almost floored when he opened the door to his shop and said "here man, let's load all of this stuff into your truck, because I need the space and I really want to see your Mustang on the road." He gave me a 5.0 short block, a pair of complete GT40P cylinder heads, Cobra upper and lower intake manifolds, Trick Flow camshaft, PCM and complete wiring harness, fuel rails and injectors, alternator, a/c compressor, valve covers, oil pan, distributor and ignition set. Like I said, I was almost totally floored by his huge act of kindness. And so, the adventure begins...

Reactions: 1 user
  • Sponsors (?)

Definitely the beginning of a true legendary Stang! Plans so far include a big bore stroker and Ford ultra blue paint with old school Boss stripes.
my mustang arrives to new home.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Winner
Reactions: 1 users