Hello from Turkey

722X4293.JPG IMG_9408.JPG
IMG_9408.JPG
722X4293.JPG
IMG_9408.JPG
Hello, I live in Istanbul-Turkey and i have a '95 Mustang Gt for 5 years. i want to modify my car for track days.
I have just Qa1 front coilover set but my plan; 347 stroker, front and rear coilover, full subframe connetcor and 4 or 6 pot brake kit.
I'm here because, i need info about 347stroker. I'm reading too much topic :)

Some picture in track days.

Reactions: 1 users
  • Sponsors (?)

Welcome to stangnet.
For opinions on the engine get over to the fox forums, they can help with advice on the push rod small block ford, for expert advice on suspension info look for @Warhorse Racing around here, he does track days or autocross here in the US, rules may be different in Turkey, what sanctioning body do you have over there?

Reactions: 1 user
Welcome to Stangnet. My experience is 99% autocross. There are some important differences when building a car for open track events. There are some tips that will work in both situations:

1. Get the chassis as stiff as you can. Every input you make goes through the chassis. Stiffening up the chassis will help you get the most out of the other mods you make.

2. Add adjustability to the suspension. Being able to adjust the shocks & struts (and rear sway bar, if you can find an adjustable one) allows you to tailor the car to your driving style.

3. Always ask yourself, "What am I asking the car to do that it can't do?" before making any mods. Many people make mods that they don't need.

Reactions: 1 user
Welcome to stangnet.
For opinions on the engine get over to the fox forums, they can help with advice on the push rod small block ford, for expert advice on suspension info look for @Warhorse Racing around here, he does track days or autocross here in the US, rules may be different in Turkey, what sanctioning body do you have over there?
It is open track day on F1 track. If car have a TUV certificate (it is EU Standard), you can go event.

Welcome to Stangnet. My experience is 99% autocross. There are some important differences when building a car for open track events. There are some tips that will work in both situations:

1. Get the chassis as stiff as you can. Every input you make goes through the chassis. Stiffening up the chassis will help you get the most out of the other mods you make.

2. Add adjustability to the suspension. Being able to adjust the shocks & struts (and rear sway bar, if you can find an adjustable one) allows you to tailor the car to your driving style.

3. Always ask yourself, "What am I asking the car to do that it can't do?" before making any mods. Many people make mods that they don't need.

I want to just enjoy in track days.
Now my car power is low for fun and handling is bad for turn a corner. I need around 400hp and coilover, sway bar and big brake kit is enough for me.