Help Choosing Holley Sniper EFI

93gtmustang

5 Year Member
Oct 21, 2006
I'm ready to upgrade my EFI. Looking for some input on which package to go with.
I like the 4-barrel type. Looks like the way to go for a drag race only car?
Thanks!

• Sponsors (?)

No no no no snipers period . If you have to have a 4150 kit you need a term x 4150 stealth unit keeps the ecu in the car and is light years better.

BUT -

Do the terminator x mpfi kit. The 4150 kit is limited depending on what you do . The standard mpfi kit will take you wherever you want to go and then some.

• Agree
Reactions: 1 user
No no no no snipers period . If you have to have a 4150 kit you need a term x 4150 stealth unit keeps the ecu in the car and is light years better.

BUT -

Do the terminator x mpfi kit. The 4150 kit is limited depending on what you do . The standard mpfi kit will take you wherever you want to go and then some.
Thanks for the info.
Do you have the terminator x mpfi kit in your car? If so, was it a pretty easy install?

1993 Mustang Drag car. Stock Fuel injection. Ford Racing GT-40 Crate motor. 345 Flywheel hp. Built Dynamic racing C-4. Bunch of suspension. Cage. The next plan is to upgrade to Trick Flow 11r heads that will put me about at 411hp flywheel. Looking into engine management to accommodate future up grades and changes. Just getting my ducks in a row.