Help decide suspension/wheel combo

rdharper02

like kicking myself in the junk
10 Year Member
May 8, 2006
Keep debating on what to keep. The white car is going to stay with me, while the blue car will likely get sold. I do go to the track, but not often. I love the bullit rims and just cant decide. I even started swapping them between the cars, but cant make up my mind. I know that I want to keep my coilovers, so the maximum motorsport weight jackers are going to the blu car. The main decision is between the rear axles and wheel set. Both fronts are virtually stock with the exception of a bumpsteer kit on the sn-95 spindles. Oh, both gear sets will work with the turbo on the white car. Part of its looks, but I dont want that to taint my decision. Below is some of the info.
Big question is to keep the white fox 4 lug or not.

Let me know what you think.

4 Lug: 8.8 with 3:73s, a spool, c-clip eliminators and 31 spline Mosers. Pony R Rims with 17 x 10 in rear and 17 x 6.5 in front.

5 Lug: 8.8 with 3:55s, trick flow diff cover, and yukon 28 spline axles. Bullit rims from a factory 2001 GT.

th_20110611170210.jpg

th_20110413190338.jpg

• Sponsors (?)

I really like the Pony R wheels. The only benefits I see of swapping to 5 lug are putting rear disk brakes on, and having a larger wheel selection. I like the Pony R's more than Bullitt's personally, so I would just keep the white car the way it is. Especially since you have already built up the rear end.