HELP!! getting lean codes

• Sponsors (?)

You need to know where it is lean at. For instance, my Mark trips that same code but its only lean from 1000-1200 rpm when the IAC first kicks open. Lean can be alot of different things.
Do you have an A/F gauge?

You need to know where it is lean at. For instance, my Mark trips that same code but its only lean from 1000-1200 rpm when the IAC first kicks open. Lean can be alot of different things.
Do you have an A/F gauge?

i have a chepo autometer narrow band, but i think it reads pretty right, at idle and crusing, it bounces back and forth, and at WOT it pegs rich

Wonder if your IAC is sticking. Took me forever to find that problem. I cleaned the IAC to fix a starting problem and it fixed it so I thought all was good. I kept getting a lean code but know fuel pressure was good, injectors and pump was new. Disabled the O2s and still got it. What it was is the IAC was still sticking a bit and when it would give the code was on colder mornings after the car was idling and I barley touch the gas at the samne moment the computer tells the IAC to open because the climate control cycled the AC compressor. Since the IAC was still sticking a bit it was more air for a second then was commanded so the fuel wasnt there and the MIL tripped.
You could see why it took me two months to get it figured out :nonono: