help me figure out my upper intake and FPR vacuum lines, PLEASE, in a hurry.

staticc

Founding Member
Sep 28, 2002
Jupiter, FL
i must finish this tonight. so i can go to work in the morning.
anyways. theres a vacuum line that comes off the back of the upper intake(right/driver side). i cant remember where it goes? does that go to the fuel pressure regulator?

and theres a loom coming in on the left side of the car (passenger) off a green tube. i dont remember where that vacuum goes to?

and i cant seam to find the wiring harness for the TPS on top of the throttlebody.

help is appreciated

thanks
derek

• Sponsors (?)

One vaccuum line goes to the tree located on the right side of the firewall, this one is thicker. then there are two smaller ones one goes to the fuel pressure regulator and the other goes to a smaller vacuum housing on the Pass. side along with some other vacuum lines. There is also a vacuum line that comes off the front that goes to the carbon canister. Also try picking up a Haynes or Chiltons manual they have diagrams in there that show you exactly what i am talking about plus it comes in handy alot even when doing little things

ryan

oneyedstang said:
also for the TPS wire harness just reach around behind the EGR and what not your bound to find a wire harness not attached to anything

yeah i just found all the ones for it.
they fell way behind the upper intake. what a pain lol

ill go see if i can find my haynes around here