Help me get back!!!!!

• Sponsors (?)

At the car dealer I work at we are always messin with each others cars.

The saran wrap trick is a popular one

Tieing a zip tie around the drive shaft so it will click like crazy

Strapping a wheel weight to the drive shaft

putting grease on the wiper blades

and if you want to take it to another level and win put a open can of sardines under the seat on a hot day!! the smell will never leave.

here area few good ones...

place a rainbow sticker on a homophobic's vehicle. The best thing to do here is if target is a bit of a butthead on a particular view of the world; place a bumper sticker that has the opposite message to their beliefs.

Fill the defroster vents of someone's car with confetti. Be very careful not to spill any so they have no idea what is coming. Put the defroster on full so when they get in the car and turn it on the confetti goes everywhere. A good vacuuming will clear it up.

if they have a sun roof this is a good one...go buy a **** ton of packing penuts...(cheap) fill the whole car with them till there too the roof...be around when he opens the door and tries to get them all out..

If you can move somebody's car and put it in a different spot from where they originally left it you can cause a great amount of panic. You may need extra keys or a floor jack to achieve this one. Try a different floor of the parking garage or move it over a few feet. This confuses the owner and makes them think they have lost their mind. Best to use this one on April Fools' so that at least you have a reason for the target to lose their mind.

Just sprinkle some sugar around the gas tank opening. For added confusion leave a note with somebody else's name. "Ha ha Steve that will teach you to cut me off in traffic!" No damage happens with this prank.

Go to an auto parts wrecker and get the cheapest side window you can find. Buy it, then brake it. Sweep up the bits and take to your targets car. Roll down the window and spread the glass on the seat and the ground around the window. Then run and tell your victim that you think something happened to their car.

Put a condom on a tail pipe. Push the end of the condom inside the pipe so it goes unnoticed until a large balloon is dragging along the street!

Attach about 20 feet of fishing line to the back of someone's car. Attach various objects to the other end and hide them. Try a can, trash bag, or kite.

Put a for sale sign on somebody's car. Include phone number and an extremely ridiculous low price. Works well while they are on vacation - should be plenty of messages when they get home.

seran wrap plus

http://img252.imageshack.us/img252/8736/1000671yw9.jpg

plus big big rool of paper plus masking tape plus spary paint.. write a few things...

a friend who worked at a car audio shop took some extra vynal that they make stickers out of and vynaled every window of a friends car so he couldnt see out any of them. cool prank but it may cost a little if you dont have the materials sitting around.

OMG these are great!
:rlaugh:
here area few good ones...

place a rainbow sticker on a homophobic's vehicle. The best thing to do here is if target is a bit of a butthead on a particular view of the world; place a bumper sticker that has the opposite message to their beliefs.

Fill the defroster vents of someone's car with confetti. Be very careful not to spill any so they have no idea what is coming. Put the defroster on full so when they get in the car and turn it on the confetti goes everywhere. A good vacuuming will clear it up.

if they have a sun roof this is a good one...go buy a **** ton of packing penuts...(cheap) fill the whole car with them till there too the roof...be around when he opens the door and tries to get them all out..

If you can move somebody's car and put it in a different spot from where they originally left it you can cause a great amount of panic. You may need extra keys or a floor jack to achieve this one. Try a different floor of the parking garage or move it over a few feet. This confuses the owner and makes them think they have lost their mind. Best to use this one on April Fools' so that at least you have a reason for the target to lose their mind.

Just sprinkle some sugar around the gas tank opening. For added confusion leave a note with somebody else's name. "Ha ha Steve that will teach you to cut me off in traffic!" No damage happens with this prank.

Go to an auto parts wrecker and get the cheapest side window you can find. Buy it, then brake it. Sweep up the bits and take to your targets car. Roll down the window and spread the glass on the seat and the ground around the window. Then run and tell your victim that you think something happened to their car.

Put a condom on a tail pipe. Push the end of the condom inside the pipe so it goes unnoticed until a large balloon is dragging along the street!

Attach about 20 feet of fishing line to the back of someone's car. Attach various objects to the other end and hide them. Try a can, trash bag, or kite.

Put a for sale sign on somebody's car. Include phone number and an extremely ridiculous low price. Works well while they are on vacation - should be plenty of messages when they get home.

seran wrap plus

http://img252.imageshack.us/img252/8736/1000671yw9.jpg

plus big big rool of paper plus masking tape plus spary paint.. write a few things...

hahahaha....these are great guys...keep um comin

i was planning on doing it today...but i couldnt get out of school....so im planning on doing it friday

so rack your brains....i need an ultimate plan......

if i cant do it at school ill just do it while hes working...there are endless opportunities where i can do it...i just need something great...ill prolly take some pics and post em up

When in doubt, knock em out.

I'm not sure how you are about your car, but I wouldn't just prank him back. ****ing with my car calls for at least a good punch in the face. Tell him he got off lucky and if he does it again you'll kill him. Make sure a lot of people see it to get the point across to everyone that might ever **** with your car.

sleep with his gf!

Do this too. Not just to get back at him, but why the **** not.

epoxy the doors shut

or

epoxy the wipers to the winshield

or

put duct tape on the windshield

or

window chalk over every inch of glass

or

smear chocolate pudding all over the car

or

tater in the tailpipe, take a stick or something and cram it up as far as it will go.

or do the ol classic...let the air out of the tires.

:shrug: Jack the car up and take the wheels off while hes sleeping? Hide them and leave him clues to find them again. It would make a sweet scavenger hunt... LOL Then put a huge sticker that says nascar is the **** or something on his windshield.

Post his number on craigslist for something ridiculous.

unscrew all off his lugnuts, place JB weld in them, replae them only half way on. do this at night so the jb weld can have time to sit up. he will ever get them off. he will break all the lugs off trying.

A few squirts of fox urine (hunting supply store) in the cowl panel, fresh air is drawn from there for the vents.

3m Panel Bond the doors shut.

Temporary car graphics paint the passenger side to say "i want your *****stick"

If its a mustang or other ford/lincoln/merc, trip the inertia switch.

Or if like some General Motors, roll under the back and unhook the fuel pump wire.

Remove the fuel pump relay.

Axle grease under the door handles.

Used gear oil or burnt trans fluid in a lidded plastic cup with small vent holes and hide it in the car.

No gas cap = check engine light and possible stalling.

Write some nice slogans on the windows in dayglo dry erase markers. i.e. "mobile cum dumpster" "honk if you...." "I think I like dudes" etc.

Tape a D battery to the drive shaft.

Unhook the TPS.

Steal the battery.

Burn a copy of The Starlight Band's "afternoon delight", put in cd player and panel bond it shut. Place on repeat, crank volume, enjoy!

Clear Vinyl sticker that is reflective at night. Creative sayings encouraged, i.e. "fat chick magnet".

Flip the license plates upside down.

Find the biggest pair of fat chick panties, stretch them from exhaust tip to the other, tape to secure them.

Affix ironing board to trunk/rear decklid.

A few squirts of fox urine (hunting supply store) in the cowl panel, fresh air is drawn from there for the vents.

3m Panel Bond the doors shut.

Temporary car graphics paint the passenger side to say "i want your *****stick"

If its a mustang or other ford/lincoln/merc, trip the inertia switch.

Or if like some General Motors, roll under the back and unhook the fuel pump wire.

Remove the fuel pump relay.

Axle grease under the door handles.

Used gear oil or burnt trans fluid in a lidded plastic cup with small vent holes and hide it in the car.

No gas cap = check engine light and possible stalling.

Write some nice slogans on the windows in dayglo dry erase markers. i.e. "mobile cum dumpster" "honk if you...." "I think I like dudes" etc.

Tape a D battery to the drive shaft.

Unhook the TPS.

Steal the battery.

Burn a copy of The Starlight Band's "afternoon delight", put in cd player and panel bond it shut. Place on repeat, crank volume, enjoy!

Clear Vinyl sticker that is reflective at night. Creative sayings encouraged, i.e. "fat chick magnet".

Flip the license plates upside down.

Find the biggest pair of fat chick panties, stretch them from exhaust tip to the other, tape to secure them.

Affix ironing board to trunk/rear decklid.

lol