Help me out guys ( to gt the notch or not to)

Saleen8786

Oct 7, 2003
Marlton, NJ
heys guys im getting a turbo coupe motor soon, but anyways i was looking at the notch today and i was thinking how nice it would look with gt ground effects on it cause then you wouldnt be able to see the gay little tail pipe (lol not use to seeing it, use to seeing the straight 5.0 ones ;)) If you guys have any pics of notches with gt ground effects can you post em and give me your opinions.

thanks
jim

• Sponsors (?)

Pic 182 (IIRC) of the 2003 gallery at www.rmmr.org is of a GT notch. It's the only one I've ever liked, every other car I've seen like it has looked crappy.

edit: Heck, here it is.

p0182.jpg

Ash

Attachments

• p0182.jpg
    p0182.jpg
    81 KB · Views: 91
why does it have to be GT?
why not do something like a Saleen or Xenon kit?

The weight of the car dosnt matter so much when you got 300hp. with a basic n/a then maybe so!
you got the turbo now dont you?

I have 300hp with my 2.3 and my 351w was pretty close. Weight is still very important to me. My 2.3T coupe only mildly stripped weighs 2700 with me in it.

I do agree with you though about a different kit. My 86 coupe I switched to an complete 89 lx and then went with a saleen body kit and it looked good too.

Don't put gt ground effects on the notch.. you already have a gt. Sell the turbocoupe motor and keep the 26mpg your getting now with the notch which is why in the first place you bought the 4 cyclinder notch.. so you didn't have to drive the gt everyday.

BTW I really liked the notch saleen that was on ebay it was sharp but it's no longer listed or else i'd post the pic.

Later

Boostedpimp said:
Don't put gt ground effects on the notch.. you already have a gt. Sell the turbocoupe motor and keep the 26mpg your getting now with the notch which is why in the first place you bought the 4 cyclinder notch.. so you didn't have to drive the gt everyday.

BTW I really liked the notch saleen that was on ebay it was sharp but it's no longer listed or else i'd post the pic.

Later

I get better milage with my turbo2.3 than i did with my n/a2.3....so im gonna hafta call :bs: