help me out someone

ok im starting my swap on wensday the motors out of a 89 gt going into a 91 notch now ive been on a mission trying to grt the motor harness and the ones i found on ebay people want alost 2bills for anyone got one lying around for my budget build or can help me find one thanks in advance and sorry for crappy typing lol:D

• Sponsors (?)

Just make sure you get one out of a car that has the matching body harness plugs. I forget which years don't work.

I got my computer, harness, and MAF unit for $120 shipped. Haha. But it was from a buddy on another forum.

Just make sure you get one out of a car that has the matching body harness plugs. I forget which years don't work.

I got my computer, harness, and MAF unit for $120 shipped. Haha. But it was from a buddy on another forum.

yea i know 89 and below wont work i have to get one 90 to 93 gt harness witch sux but i gota do it it woulda been sweet if i could use the one out of my 89 id be stoked lol i guess ill just do all i can with the swap and find the rite harness then i went on ebay and found one but the seller says it fits 89 to 93 but dont they got diff conectors

Posted via Mobile Device

i beleive the years go...

87-89
91-93

I am pretty sure that is how it goes, but I am not certain, I can never remember :(

I don't think it works that way. My car is a 92 and i got a harness from a 91 and it didnt work. Part way though 91 they switched the fuel pump relay from under the seat to under the hood. I needed a harness from a 1992 or newer.

Which harness do you need OP? The Engine harness or the computer harness? Where are you located? If you are close to NJ give these guys a call

C.H. Auto's Mustang Parts

You can pick up a computer AND harness for around a 125-150. I know cause i have bought 3 computer harnesses from them.