Help me paint my 67' Fastback!

Guys I love this forum, you guys know your stuff and I want to let you prove it again. I'm doing a full gut of my 67' Fastback. I want a memorable paint job but I don't want flames or just racing stripes. I want something different but no crazy colors unless they're tasteful. I'm thinking about doing a Boyd Cottington style job on it, Black on the top Red on the bottom. I'm wondering what it will look like so if there is anyone that is good with Photoshop I'd love to see a 67' Fastback with that paint job done or any style for that matter seeing is believing so show me some good ones. Cost could go up to about 4k I think I'm going to drive this car though not just trailer and show. Thanks.

• Sponsors (?)

I don't have any pics, but what you can do is to find a good B&W pic of a 67 Fastback, make some copies and use markers or color pencils to try out different effects. The pencils work quite well and this is what most painters/designers use when coming up with ideas.

Maniac!:banana:

iskwezm said:
a decent paint job will be well above 4k,that will get a 20 foot paint job

depends on what part of the country you're in and if you don't mind the shop using your car as a filler car. i got a very nice paint job for quite a bit less because i let the shop use my car as a filler car