Help with 275-50-15 drag radials

fast50hz

May 26, 2002
I am looking into buying 275-50-15 bfg drag radials, i have the 15x8 welds with 5.5 inch backspacing. I want to put them on my 1990 Gt, I was wondering if anyone is runnning this setup, and if you guys could post some pics that would be great, i wanna see what they are gonna look like on the car. Also has anynone had any issues with this combination on a Gt, Thanks all help is appreciated.
'
'

• Sponsors (?)

I had them, but no pics. They look awesome and fill the wheel well completely. You will have to remove your quad shocks and beat in some of the inside fenders also. You may have to roll your fenders too.

I run them on an 8.5" rim with a 5" bs. Click the coupe in my sig for some pics if you'd like. You'll more than likely need to roll the fender lip if you aren't at stock ride height.

I have those tires on a set of 10 hole rims on the 82. I have no quad shocks, and they seem to clear everything, even with 3/4 of a coil cut. I did notice a light rub on the left rear at the fender lip, so I hammered it up last night. Worked ok tonight.