Hey everyone, I'm back!

Trail of Dead

Aug 6, 2006
England
Well it's been awhile since I've posted here since my big move to England. Honestly I missed you guys :(. As some of you might remember before I left the states I had to sell my beloved '99 GT as my wife can't drive a stick and I couldn't stop yellin' at her everytime she started grinding my gears whilst practicing :rlaugh:. She tried to drive it one time and she'd go from neutral to first at about 1000rpm, effectively bucking and stalling. She'd then start it back up and go from first to second grinding every tooth in between. I sat in the passenger side weeping. Anyways, we had to sell it prior to coming over here and I got a '97 Audi 1.8 A3. I like the car as I'm also a fan of the Golf but we recently found out we can't bring it back home with us in three years. To get it converted to "American Specs" would cost approx 7000 pounds which is approx $14,000. So, we are giving it away to a random military couple when we PCS back to the states. I figured that it was hard for us adjusting when we first got here and was stressful figuring out how I was going to get a car (as my wife's Pontiac Vibe was on a boat en route to England) that finding a random military couple in need in billeting (the place you stay while you look for a place to stay)and giving them my car for free is the best way to support the troops!!!! :flag:!! So, the plan is we are going to sell the Vibe ASAP, my wife is going to drive my Audi cause it's close to being payed off and I am getting a 2009 GT. We are going through "Exchange New Car Sales" which offer military hands down better prices than ANY dealership price (sale or regular price). Check it out!! I just got the quote today. It'll be a 2009 Mustang GT Premium with "Ziebart Vehicle Protection", TR3650, 3.55 gears, Black "Aberdeen" leather, glass roof, spoiler delete, all the standard "Premium GT" features, a $3,800 rebate plus $1,100 gas discount, and a $500 military discount for being active duty. This brings the price to $27,648.50 with free delivery here in England to me!!!! :jaw:!! I'm getting it in black with black interior. Then I'm going to get the glass roof tinted the darkest black I can and the same with the quarter windows. The other windows are getting tinted just a little bit cause my '99 was so dark that backing up was VERY dangerous. I'm going to go with full Pypes exhaust (headers, x-pipe, and violators) Steeda supension pack (not sure on which one yet), 5.1L forged stroker shortblock (when I get back to the states), some other miscellaneous bolt ons and finally the GT500 front clip (minus chin spoiler) and rear fascia. NO snakes or any other Cobra logos, I'm not building a clone or am in anyway trying to represent it as a Cobra. In fact, I'm going to be taking the GT emblems off the side and replacing them with tribars and the fake gas cap on the back will end up hanging on my wall and in its place will be nothing. The GT500 grille will be getting a Tribar as well. The wheels will either be CS69's (20x9 all the way around for rotation purposes) OR Alcoa GT500KR wheels same size. I'm planning on really sprucing up the interior as well. I'll post pics but it'll be awhile till it is completely done. A good portion of it will take place in the states, and we don't leave here till 2012. Oh I am soooooo excited I feel like a kid again!! Peace:nice:

• Sponsors (?)