hey guys have a serious problem with my new 5.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
whats up guys first post but thats not important right now i just picked up my new 5.0 gt!

well actually it was delivered to my house by my dealer! awesome right?

anyways they left it in the driveway io signed for it and they gave me the keys.

but my excistement has been ruineds after the man left i got in to bring her around the block and it WONT START!

i keep pushing the button but it wont turn on! someone please help i just traded my 2010 camaro ss aka piece of **** for this and it makes me want to bring it back!

i push the button and the lights just flash car no turn on.

• Sponsors (?)

going to need some more info than that.push button? I am going to assume its heavily modified. what are the mods. what happens when you push the button?

wowzer

Going to show us men what the 5.0 can do eh? From the sounds of things with you confusing the unlock button with the start button, which seems oddly difficult since the unlock button is on the door and not where any start button would be, I think it is a safe assumption that you shouldn't be doing any videos or showing off and reading that manual like it's the bible.

Congrats on the new stang though! They are quite amazing! Have had my Black '12 GT/CS for about a week now and the only thing I am hating is spring pollen in the air.

Status
Not open for further replies.