Hey! You Northeast Guys!

Fu** winter....

IMG_20141104_131729324_zps975hk4zv.jpg

Reactions: 5 users
  • Sponsors (?)

I can't imagine all that snow right now! Here's the view from the VIP floor of the Galveston Hilton yesterday afternoon...
IMG_1114.JPG

They are dredging sand and rebuilding the beach with it right now so the water is filthy looking, but the pool and jacuzzi is nice!
IMG_1116.JPG

View attachment 577178

IMG_1122.JPG

Reactions: 4 users
A few more.. snazzy place not far from home. Nice little weekend getaway!
IMG_1177.JPG

IMG_1178.JPG

IMG_1179.JPG

Hilton San Luis Galveston.

Nom nom nom spinach swiss mushroom omelette :drool:
Oh sooo good!
IMG_1180.JPG

Reactions: 1 users
Just started to turn to all snow now. Pretty slick out right now and just got word of a fatality on the road nearby. Needless to say...staying in today

Reactions: 1 users
You boys have had a rough "spring". Sorry

I'm going out to garage right now and messing with the car for a bit. Close to 60 today and sunshine. Nice to finally be outside. :cool:

Reactions: 1 user
You boys have had a rough "spring". Sorry

I'm going out to garage right now and messing with the car for a bit. Close to 60 today and sunshine. Nice to finally be outside. :cool:
Weather's great here too right now, but I'm stuck at work for another hour and a half :(

It just rained for 5 out of 7 days, then one chilly one, a nice one today, then looks like another 4 or 5 rainy days and repeat the cycle once more.

I just got in from the Wursthaus for some nice German food and drink... in shorts and flip flops.

Summer has arrived in Texas.