hijacked dads user name

95BLKGT5.0

Founding Member
Mar 18, 2002
608
0
16
Auburn Washington
Hi
My dad is on here alot and I need help getting him a xmas present for his black stang.
His mods are in his sig.

What should I get him I got about $300

He wanted headlights but he want good one no cheap.
How and where can I but something for him.

I told him to stay out of this thread :D
 
95BLKGT5.0 said:
Hi
My dad is on here alot and I need help getting him a xmas present for his black stang.
His mods are in his sig.

What should I get him I got about $300

He wanted headlights but he want good one no cheap.
How and where can I but something for him.

I told him to stay out of this thread :D
Smoked head lights
What head lights is he looking/wanting Cobra, Smoked?
 
i would go on the classifieds and see what you can find in your price range. pretty much anything performance wise you find will help. his car is a clean slate.
 
5.0resto has some nice headlights for under $300. Blueovalperformace on ebay had some smoked headlights for less than $300. I would link you, but i'm at school and the connection is slowwwwwwwwwwww.
 
Get the BlueOvalIndustires Smoked they are awesome
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=7939190640&category=33710

here are pics

attachment.php
 
what about the one piece smoked, they're less than 300$?

they're pretty sweet, and should look pretty cool on a black stang,

not sure if he likes them though... this is kinda one of those things where u can't really just buy it, b/c u can't return it... i guess resale?

Ebay- ~200$

MVC-760F.webp
 

Attachments

  • MVC-760F.webp
    MVC-760F.webp
    30.7 KB · Views: 133
One Wicked SVT said:
umm... like...

isnt this thread a DEAD GIVE AWAY?

Not sure, just thought I would throw this in the wind.

If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all... :rolleyes:

5.0 Resto has some nice healights for a pretty good price. They have both clear and smoked. Either look great it is just up to the person's personal preference.
 
hey man that is the second time you have said that.......if you would read his post.....he said he told his dad to stay outta this thread........:shrug: The dad might be willing to not ruin the surprise and do so.....Therefore receiving a nice gift




jason