HobieDude16's *OFFICIAL* 2009 NCAA Football Thread

oh yeah, well it works fo rme so I'll keep using it :D

You got mine wrong too..pot/kettle/black

You STILL haven't answered my question. How are you pronouncing my screen name? Are you saying "hobby" or "hoe bee?" FYI, it's the latter of those two. Hence why the confusion of the number of "b's" in the name should not be mistaken.


If you're saying I messed yours up cause I say "Red" instead of "Venom," It's shorter, and what you were known as for way too long, so it's sticking, lol...
 
You STILL haven't answered my question. How are you pronouncing my screen name? Are you saying "hobby" or "hoe bee?" FYI, it's the latter of those two. Hence why the confusion of the number of "b's" in the name should not be mistaken.


If you're saying I messed yours up cause I say "Red" instead of "Venom," It's shorter, and what you were known as for way too long, so it's sticking, lol...


you call me red and I'll call you hobbie then :D Ive always read it as Hobby
 
you call me red and I'll call you hobbie then :D Ive always read it as Hobby

Figured you made the same mistake MANY people make. For whatever reason, people read "Hobie" (which, btw, is a brand name for catamaran sailboats, surfboards, and even kayaks) and for whatever reason see "hobby." It is definitely "hoe bee," so that should help with the spelling.....


Fine, I'll just call you Travis, then. That should settle it, lol.