harrisonfiveo
Member
- Dec 18, 2005
- 0
- 0
- 16
Its VT not VaTech... good lord people.
Its not gonna matter what their name is when Miami comes to town


Its VT not VaTech... good lord people.



Ole Miss #4?
![]()
Scary hit for Tebow...hope he is OK.
We squeaked out another one. Man LSU is just to inconsistent for my liking.
Its not gonna matter what their name is when Miami comes to town
![]()
Yeah man, that hit on the back of the head from his teammate gave me a scare with Tebow. It looked REAL bad when you saw it, but I think he'll be OK. It definitely helps that this coming weekend is our bye week. Hope he comes back as fired up as he ever has been, and we continue on our route. But, ****, I was scared out of my mind for him when I saw that hit. When I saw it happen, I forgot all about the game, what was going on, anything, and just prayed for Tebow's health. Definitely rocked my socks.... I was so glad to see him sit up, and know it wasn't a broken neck or something as crazy as that. Gosh football can be so crazy!
Cal was and has always been one dimensional. They didn't deserve their ranking and still don't.
Hokies are still the underdogs no matter what we do. Blow out Miami; what must we do to deserve some respect.
Mark my words, Hokies are the Superbowl Giants. We are just going to have to keep winning games and show everyone that we are here to play ball.
Texas
Ohio State![]()
PFFFFFFTTTTTT
Neither team impresses me, but what do I know, I pull for the ACC except UNC-CH

PFFFFFFTTTTTT
Neither team impresses me, but what do I know, I pull for the ACC except UNC-CH