how can I get 600-700HP out of a 1999 Cobra?

Hello!

First post on here, so I apologize in advance for any mistakes I may make. I have a 1999 Cobra with a Procharger Supercharger, full Saleen Body Kit, BBK cold air intake, a Flowmaster exhaust, and some little things here and there. Looking to make between 600-700hp. The previous owner included two Dyno sheets, but I have no clue if their from before or after the supercharger install. They state that the car makes 283HP, so I'm assuming that it was before the S/C. Will not be a drag car, more so a weekend warrior. Car is VERY fast. It managed 80mph in second, not even redlined. Fastest I've taken it was 135 in fourth. Fourth is probably capable of 150. I will happily answer any questions, and share any photos needed. Any advice is Greatly appreciated!!!

Thank you!!

-Nolan H.

mycobra.PNG
mycobra1.PNG

Reactions: 1 user
  • Sponsors (?)

Nice looking cobra.

Does your engine still have stock internals? If so, that's going to be your major limiting factor on how much power you can make.

99 Cobra has like 320 hp original... so your Dyno sheets does not include the charger HPs.. I guess??!

depending on the Procharger system you have ?? your engine can make over 500HP on a Stock Engine...(with Procharger)

He has to be careful going over 450-475 RWHP on a stock internal 99 cobra engine, if that is what it is. The crank is strong enough, the block is strong enough, the rods are the weak link. The claim from ProCharger is more then likely crank HP and is the max effort I would feel comfortable with on a stock rod cobra engine (pre-2003 that is). 520 crank HP is ~ 450 RWHP for comparison, which is probably how ProCharger is making this claim.