How do I add a large number of pics?

rdharper02

like kicking myself in the junk
10 Year Member
May 8, 2006
I know this is a question that has been asked a thousand times, but I cant seem to pull anything up. I started a build thread, but ran out of room for pics ( and subsequently moved my household). I would like to continue it, and have a whole lot of pics left. Any help is greatly appreciated.

• Sponsors (?)

Well, you can attach 2 pics per post, or add them via 3rd party hosting site like photobucket

Not sure what you are asking? Ran out of room how? I usually make a post and just put 2 pics..and then make another post and do 2 more...and so on

I'll give the second post a try and see what happens. I have uploaded photos in the past and have been limited to the memory used by the site, hopefully, this is dictated by the post,

Still having the same problem. I am only able to upload the two pictures after erasing the previous ones. I would like to add them without erasing previous posts.

How are you uploading the photos? Woth the attach pics?

You can do two per post...at least I can. In other words, I make a post, and attach two pics. Then in the same thread, I make another post...and attach two more.

Just go on photobucket and make an account. Upload your pics, copy the links with the

Well, you can attach 2 pics per post, or add them via 3rd party hosting site like photobucket

Not sure what you are asking? Ran out of room how? I usually make a post and just put 2 pics..and then make another post and do 2 more...and so on

I don't get that,...I attach several pics (as many as I want, typically) per post w/ no problem.

Mike, I've been trying to do a thread like yours, but I havent had any luck. Its upload a couple of pictures, then delete a couple of old ones. Dont know? I'm going to try the photobucket route. Thanks for the help guys. Hopefully it works.