How far would any of you guys drive for a Stangnetters 94-95 meet??

how about the entire east coast stangnetters meet up in the middle, which would be around Richmond, VA. You damn Floridians have us all outnumbered. I say us 4 or 5 Virginians meet up at Richmond one day to show these guys!

• Sponsors (?)

Hmmm... I say MD or PA just because there are a lot of guys from NY, NJ, DEL, OH, PA, VA, and MD here. Perky used to have a stangnet meet every year at Mason Dixon dragway, I'm not sure if he still does or not. If there was enough interest I would rent our local track (near Pittsburgh) for it.

Killercanary said:
Hmmm... I say MD or PA just because there are a lot of guys from NY, NJ, DEL, OH, PA, VA, and MD here. Perky used to have a stangnet meet every year at Mason Dixon dragway, I'm not sure if he still does or not. If there was enough interest I would rent our local track (near Pittsburgh) for it.

Hey Paul I can be there any time after I get fixed my Stang :nice:

With enough time and notice, I would go anywhere on the east coast. My Dad's got a 24 foot enclosed trailor :D. :jester: You Florida guys are lazy! Somewhere in the VA area would be right in the middle for all the New Englanders and the Floridians. The Virginia Beach area could be cool. Englishtown, the MM&FF home track, would be a good idea. It's about 2 minutes away from Laroccas, it's got a road course, a HUGE pit area, and we would have a chance of having the guys from MM&FF come down since it's only about 10 minutes away from them. Plus, it's about 90 minutes away for me :D.

Joe

Joes95GT said:
With enough time and notice, I would go anywhere on the east coast. My Dad's got a 24 foot enclosed trailor :D. :jester: You Florida guys are lazy! Somewhere in the VA area would be right in the middle for all the New Englanders and the Floridians. The Virginia Beach area could be cool. Englishtown, the MM&FF home track, would be a good idea. It's about 2 minutes away from Laroccas, it's got a road course, a HUGE pit area, and we would have a chance of having the guys from MM&FF come down since it's only about 10 minutes away from them. Plus, it's about 90 minutes away for me :D.

Joe

It's not that us Floridians are lazy :bs: :D . It's that we have perfect weather :cool: hence the name " THE SUN SHINE STATE " :spot: