How many miles per tank do you get?

• Sponsors (?)

JonJon said:
it probably varies between cars.. i've never run out of gas, the lowest I've gone was 14.4 gallons to fillup the car. that was back when it was stock.

What difference does it make? Does the tank fit more gas when it is not stock? That makes no sense, not spit disturbing but I had to ask about that. If you installed a larger gas tank as a modification I apologize completely for this comment.

85GTlover said:
What difference does it make? Does the tank fit more gas when it is not stock? That makes no sense, not spit disturbing but I had to ask about that. If you installed a larger gas tank as a modification I apologize completely for this comment.

er, I meant that I haven't gone that deep into the E mark since modding it. Once the light comes on I make a bee line for the gas station since I don't know how far I can get on my varying, LOW LOW mileage. I've gone like 13.4 gallons but haven't even gotten close to 14 gallons since the mods.

I'm very afraid of running out of gas in the ghetto :(

98GTfromGA said:
'98 GT 5spd
I get 160 a tank on 93 octane in town
285 a tank 93 octane on highway

Mine sucks in town, like 11-12 mpg

My numbers are the same as yours, except I use 87 octane.

I get 12 mpg with nothing but town driving.

I get around 18 mpg with a combination

The best I've seen is 22 mpg, and all this is with the stock gears.

I'm afraid to push it over 250 miles on a tank, but I've hit the "plateau" once and stopped at 252 with the needle below E.

'02, 5 spd, 87 octane. Up to 400 miles on the highway, getting good mileage. Usually get 25ish on the highway buy have seen a tad over 30, but usually 28 on most occasions when I am trying to extract max mpg. In town, usually 280 miles or so for a tank.

How many miles can I get on a full tank in a 1995 Ford Mustang gt 5.0 automatic
Epa estimated fuel mileage is 18 mpg city and 22 highway, you mileage will very so take that and figure how many gallons the tank holds. I would subtract 20% from the total and go from there.
Now on another note, you posted in the wrong forum and this thread is very old, you have a 5.0 push rod engine and these members have 4.6 modular engines, no worries thought, here is where you belong https://www.stangnet.com/mustang-forums/forums/1979-1995-fox-sn95-0-2-3l-general-talk.47/ and for tech questions there is absub forum just for 94-5 models.
Welcome to stangnet.